Should cheating be considered as cheating?

Damn you mean to tell me that you have to cheat on one of the most of buggy games that has been released lol. it’s ok not everybody aim

1 Like

omg you guys really have a potatoe IQ

Yes, yes you are…

I mean, I can read, write and have a humble conversation.

Not sure where the origin or a troll or humor can even begin?

yepiiiiii

Elliott I’ve played with and against Thunderwolf450 times before and I’m prette sure he is not a cheater, also, I’m prette sure this whole thread is just a joke, so we should all take it with a good laugh ;-)

2 Likes

One time Thunderwolf one shot me with the plasma from across the map, I was full health 160hp…wtf!

Now it all makes sense.

2 Likes

I don’t believe this is real Thunderwolf450 account… it is so obvious nonsense that he can’t be so retarded to type such post.

Well but on the other hand… I’ve seen his stream, challenging himself playing “naked scout” (no weapons, no gear, no perks, only wist-blades and plasma caster). He was winning so he said it is too easy for him anyway so he will limit himself for wist-blades only. Unfortunetaly for him he was queued against two good players and as he was loosing at the end of match he changed his mind and plasma spammed them to get win. So he may have so much twisted mind that it may be true.

Going to make some popcorn and watch this thread. It will be fun for sure!

2 Likes

Wtf is a wall hack?

1 Like

I mean if I posted a thread that I cheat…

I would be seen and called a cheater?

Again, not too sure I’m picking up the humor that this person has laid down.

Wait, are you admitting to cheating? You don’t cheat, do you? I’ve heard good things about you, it’d be a shame if you were cheating this whole time…

1 Like

I’m almost convinced that Thunderwolf started this thread as a response to another joke thread about macros, so its all good fun, I’ve also joked about installing wallhacs and lowering my graphics, I swear ;-) I’m safe to play with XDDDDD

Sure.

I don’t believe you do not know what wall hack is. Just in case you were serious… http://letmegooglethat.com/?q=wall+hack

Its what I’ve used the other day to quickly locate you guys on map, remember? Took me 14 mins to find you… yu-fucking-pe

1 Like

Oh you mean what I used to shoot you from inside the building when you were across the map? Oh ok, man that hack works really good.

1 Like

thats the one!
Btw, where the fuck is my mask?!

1 Like

I didn’t get it this last time 😔

1 Like

Yes, you are.

shit… well, needed to be replaced anyway XDDDD