Should Chopper flying over bomb be ft win

I mean, I’m not saying I agree with it. I’m just stating what I interpret for it given the circumstances after analyzing the cutscenes in different scenarios.

I believe there shouldn’t be a draw, and any circumstance that could be considered a draw should determine a winner based on XP number. Maybe average FT XP vs Pred XP

But i don’t think Illfonic made the cutscenes right, just like they struggle with bugs they can’t get the cutscenes right.
The Fireteam are sent into the jungle to deal with drug distrubution etc, they have a deadline to do so, if they don’t complete their mission they miss the chance of getting home and are classed as dead.

Bomb activation should be a win for the Pred if all Fireteam players die in the explosion, otherwise not. Otherwise the Predator could just activate the bomb right at the start if he/she doesn’t want to fight the Fireteam and instead claim it’s a draw.
If the bomb goess off and atleast one Fireteam player is alive, then he/she lives to tell the tale. If the Predator kills all Fireteam players in the explosion then nobody can tell in detail what happened in the jungle.

Again, Illfonic need to reword their cutscenes and make things more clear, it has been incomplete for 2 years now.

1 Like

make up your mind dude. these two statements contradict themselves

How do they contradict eachother when they are two different win/loss conditions?

You are saying if a FT gets stranded in the jungle he is classed as dead
You are saying if a FT gets stranded in the jungle he/she lives to tell the tale

In neither of the conditions the FT member boards the chopper (or at least is not shown). And if it does, what tells you that he wasn’t rescued later on? Or that he didn’t fled to a nearby village and just settled down with a big booty local latina?

Nope, i don’t, you even quoted me, read it again.

1. “If the bomb goes off and atleast one Fireteam player is alive, then he/she lives to tell the tale.”

This means that the Predator’s bomb did not kill atleast one Fireteam player, one FT player is still alive, the timer did not run out and the FT player can continue the mission, call the chopper and go home to tell the story what happened in the jungle.

1. “If they don’t complete their mission they miss the chance of getting home and are classed as dead.”

The Fireteam are sent into the jungle, they have a deadline of 15 minutes, they have a mission to complete and are told to reach the exfil area within that time.
If they fail to complete the mission in time and wont reach the EZ in time then the helicopter will know something didn’t go as planned and that the Fireteam will be classed as dead in the jungle.

Who says that the Fireteam doesn’t complete the mission and boards the chopper after the Predator blows up?

I mean, the explosion happens where the mission is. I’m pretty sure the mission objectives are destroyed.

Good, then the mission is completed faster. No need to burn the drugs etc, it’s already done.

what about collecting goodies and intel? distributing malware, etc?

Like programa de hack?

1 Like

this game is malware

2 Likes

You got that right