Should FT be able to spot the Pred when 100% cloaked? (Spamming Spot button)

I get that. No worries!

1 Like

Spot just shouldn’t be a thing. I couldn’t believe it when I saw it in this game. Total garbage mechanic

1 Like

Also, I believe if you fire and luckily hit the Predator, you can spot him right away.

Shit I’ve also just gotten lucky before. On top of all of the things u listed… it happens

What do you mean “high graphics settings”?

@Eshtion ur right this guy do be talking like me lmao…

Think i awakened a super saiyan in him to fighf idfk…

But in my life i have strict policy of not having any smurf accounts that i use to abuse stuff in life.

Playing on highest/max graphics quality settings.
I tested it out a while ago and the better your graphics quality in this game, the longer you can see the pred when his cloak changes from running around to completely invisible because he stands still.
On low quality he will turn completely invisible immediately, while on cinematic he will become more like a slowly fading out shadow.

1 Like

Why? Do I write as if I joined a pirate crew as a kid, instead of going to school?

1 Like

XD No u write and respond to people like me

Like 90% indentical

People are starting to make offensive jokes that ur my alt account

But i agree with u

I agree, they shouldn’t be able to spot. As a matter of fact, most of the time a leaf on a bush gets spotted and not the pred ;)

Now with that said. Half the time I will shoot a pred that isn’t spotted, specially when we are chasing.

Yes, spotting is annoying, just learn not to panic. Unless you are facing pc death squads, you’ll be fine.

1 Like

No you’re definitely back tracking now. You said they are getting you cause they are spamming the button. And I said no they can literally pin point you just from clicking. So we agree spotting is dumb, but to your other point. That you are strangely attempting to say you weren’t making, even tho it’s literally in writing, is what I’m telling you is not totally true. Again, I don’t think it should work that way either. But people can literally play pin point you with Audio

Quick question because I dont think you get what I am telling you.
Are you telling me that when I get spotted its because I falsely believe I am 100% cloaked but in reality I am not?

This implies that I get spotted because something made me panic and move, did I understand you correctly?
But I am not saying that spotting should be removed from the game because its “annoying”.
What I am saying is that I don’t like being spotted while being 100% still and quiet and not charging beams or arrows or anything, just because someone saw the branch move and decided to randomly press spot in my general location.
I am ok with having eye markers around me to tell to the rest of the FT that I am on that tree brunch, so they know where to shoot and force me to move.
After I have moved I don’t mind getting “spotted”, its only fair.

No I’m telling you the clicking the predator makes. Is so loud. If I wear head phones. I can PIN POINT where you are. Not general direction. You can be pin point found

1 Like

this game is most retarded game ever yes they can spot you i played hunter today in excavation and they spotted me trough the ground in the caves…i got spotted in a tree and when i used isolation they where all in the cave all 4 of them …and it so retarded after 2 months not playing in a match every jump i did my predator start doing powerslam everytime and whent in overload cool huh and i didnt even touch my attack button …come on its time to remove this game it takes a lot of space to get what bugs and shit and crap …i had the same isseu when i whas on rooftop i saw them coming by the soundbubbles i waited 10 sec they came in the camp right away spotted and start shooting at me and grenades right where i stand fuck this game…waist of money …and yes you still have the problem you shoot arrows trough people …i played 3 hours and not once i got the new map …i have seen enough shooting 4 full plasma bolts and still walking around and they melt you like nothing no matter what you do …10 full seconds sitting still crouched and they spot you come on or there are lots of cheating going on but i doubt that …the game is so full of bugs …but mark mt words if the new alien game comes out its over with phg

1 Like

Ok I understand, so far so good.
So again I am not asking in this thread “why is the FT able to spot me even though they don’t see me” because like I said I know what gives my general location away, the things you mentioned (brunches, dust, leaking blood, clicking, charging weapons, heat vision) I get how they know EXACTLY on which brunch I stand even though I am 100% cloaked.
What I am asking people in the poll I made is if they like that the present rules of the game allow the predator to be marked as “spotted” when he is 100% cloaked because I don’t agree with that.
I want the FT to force me to move, so I go out of 100% invisibility and then I can accept getting marked as “spotted”.
Hope this explains it.

1 Like

I agree spotting should not track. It should at the most just say hey here’s where he was and the ping should stay. Cloaked or even uncloaked it doesn’t really make much sense to have a moving ping attached to the predator in my opinion. All I was trying to add to your point, was when you said they are spamming and finding you, I was just letting you know that’s not what’s happening. Stealth in this game is literally just that bad

Are you saying that the situation is even worse than what I am describing?
That its so easy to mark you even without spamming?
I dont think so.
As a FT member I actually have had trouble marking a 100% invisible predator.
I dont think its easy, so that’s why I assumed they spam.

But again regardless if its easy or if it needs spamming, a 100% cloaked pred should not get marked.
Otherwise I dont mind it because it gives the FT a fighting chance (inexperienced players obviously)

Except for that 10 sec mark the spotter perk gives. Fuck that!

The fix for this was inmo was to allow predator to run and shoot with bow and plasma pistol. Illfonic doesnt listen. The problem with phg is predator has to ads to use any weapon. Kills the ultimate destruction vibe

Just clarifying I did not mean to vote!
Dogs ass hit my phone and it was all down hill.

1 Like