Should the game be free?

So? Popular use does not make fact, especially since most of those free to play games are cheaply made cash grabs.

Well I’d say predator hunting grounds is a cheaply made cash grab by Illfonic

I already, in this same thread, said that PHG should be free.

I was arguing against the statement that multiplayer only games should always be free as a generality.

Your preaching to the choir dude.

🍿

Also your comment tries to use the popularity argument again but under a different light.

Because this game is a cheaply made cash grab, it should work like most cheaply made cash grabs.

And even then I can’t say cheaply made cash grabs should all be free since that only determines cash and development time which a good dev team can utilize to make simplified visuals, gameplay, and high replayability through intelligent reuse of assets that feels fresh (RE8 does this well with challenges with advanced graphics and thought out gameplay even if the mechanics are simple)

The reason why PHG should be free, is because of reasons specific to the game. That being all the mechanics are crap. The majority of generalities have holes in them unless you specify that there exceptions like I did just now with my use of “majority”.

But even then that only serves as an opening statement, not a reason.

Your far better off explaining each situation case by case.

I’ve been thinking about that too! Making the game free on Epic Games could totally shake things up. I mean, think about it—more players jumpin’ in means more folks checkin’ out those DLCs and maybe even splurgin’ on 'em. It’s a win-win, right?

sadly you get more casuals checkin it out than ‘real’ good or competent players.
or possibly new gamers who ‘just’ got hardware and are capable now of playing the game. Sadly but i’m sure new gamers are out there and are probably young and poor.

This game sucks, bro. Even severely discounted, randoms will check it out for maybe a day or so and realize how horrible it is. They’ll play as Pred and get confused on the controls and how to play because the tutorial is shit,they’ll think its like in the movie where you have to be stealthy, only to get found out by a competent team and you’re being spotted and shot at and chased and then you’re dead ten minutes after loading in. Fireteam will be the same, no tutorial, no idea what to do, dead in minutes probably to AI. Then they uninstall. Unless you’re a big fan of the franchise I can’t see anyone keeping this game past a few days.

What the hell you are talkuing about its a good game. great game. spent 1000hours on it. and you spit in its face? Well upyours!

I have 934 hours on it, and yeah, its a trainwreck that should have been left buried. Especially since digging it up and dusting it off did nothing for the overall appearance.

1 Like

nofool. PHG deserves a spotlight!