Should we all just forget about this game.

What do you all think you weird trolling fugs. Also the normal people too. Should we all just abandon this game like the devs and go play Aliens FTE.

I’ve already abandoned the game, I’m just on the forum for the community.

5 Likes

I mean if you have insomnia then I’d definitely recommend playing Aliens FTE, otherwise any other game would do other than this dumpster fire. Like @TheSenate I’m just here for the community, I’ll rarely touch this game.

1 Like

I’ve been saying for a long time, have dignity, don’t ask nonsense and enjoy other better things

1 Like

Aliens ft isn’t a good game either.

2 Likes

That’s more forgotten than this game lol

2 Likes

I still play. I still have decent fun with this game. I just hate when I can’t play accordingly.

I still play, it is a good thrill for a little bit. But honestly I could be spending my time on the other games I have on the backlog. I wouldn’t completely abandon it because it does have its merits, but I’m not going to invest hours upon hours into it like I used to.

1 Like

Aliens FT 🤣

1 Like

You and @TheSenate should leave already and let the 10 people who still play enjoy themselves 👉🏻

3 Likes

There’s 10 people playing?! This game is growing slowly but surely, take that haters!

3 Likes

Thats only jumped up from 5 players , the prey mask pulled in another 5

3 Likes

I knew that mask would save this game, I just knew it!

2 Likes

Unfortunately until they announce that the game is done being supported, ill still hope they pull a hail marry and breathe some life into this game…giving IllFonic the proper response with each update when they don’t.

I already abandoned the game.

I’m just using the forums as my Twitter

Thanks to all that posted replies trolls and all. Yeh I’ve gave up on this game shame really it had potential to be fucking awesome but hey mine and some.other ppl ideas where just to good for the devs to take on. Oh well has anyone played their new game its fucking terrible I fell asleep during the fucking daytime while playing it.goes to show the community what they did with our money.lol later peeps and troll bitches.

K