Show off your predators!

Beware the ghost in the jungle, the Spectre!

Very fun loadout to use on clash.

3 Likes

Go Go Power Rangers! …

2 Likes

I want to like ALL these pics, but the Forum only lets me have X amount of Likes every 24hrs and I’m broke until tomorrow 🙄 Just know they’re all amazeballs and look terrifyingly cool!!

Shadow.

Well hello there!

2 Likes

This is my fav

3 Likes

Handsome brute👌🏼💯 I’m just uncomfortable with the female Predlocks on male Preds, I don’t even like them on female Preds. But that’s just me.

EjMQtmNU4AA6lte

This is Outlaw

He’s a Badblood

He was observing a member of his tribe hunt and he admired him

He then cut his head off

During his escape he managed to kill the clan leader and take his gear as well as the ship leaving the rest of his clan for dead

Been on the run ever since

Killing all he deems worthy

Haven’t used him in forever so his perks are likey to change

In the early days he brought the hurt

1 Like

Ivy, having a shower (rated R).

Isn’t she just…gorgeous🥰

3 Likes

3 Likes

This is Theron :)

5 Likes

5 Likes

The Oni! I’m after a different skin pattern for this one. That’s why it looks a bit off at the moment.

Beware the elder that strikes a resemblance to the prince of darkness himself.

The ogre! Stay out of his swamp! May or may not have been inspired by the almighty Shrek 👀

3 Likes

“What you doing in my waters?” (Old Gregg)

1 Like

1 Like

Here is my big boy:

2 Likes

1 Like

Love seeing all the preddys, but damn we need more customize options bc these lads and ladies are lookin pretty interchangeable.

Not sure how to get a screenshot from there to here but I just painted my hunter as red as possible. Vex mask. When I’m all bloody I look very festive.

Meanwhile my zerker is all camo, green and yellows but with a samurai mask. The overall effect is sort of camo in the jungle plants, but still too shiny for my ideal pred look.

2 Likes

5 Likes

The way I do it is SS it n send it to a friend then use my phone with the PS4 messaging app to save it to my phone

Quick crop n chop n boom it’s ready

How do you take a quality pic like that

Looks like the bad guy from power rangers. Lord zed or something

1 Like