Show off your predators!

I call this one… Ghost

16 Likes

Vanadium armour is so gorgeous👌🏼💯 Very nice!!

Can’t believe after all this you’re exposing yourself as hacker! Using Audio Decoy as a Melee Weapon pssh! TyPiCaL PrEdAToR MaIn UsInG ExPloItS NeRf nOw xD

1 Like

Lol Its karma for all the abuse ive taken from people sound whoring. Now I shove the sounds of my clicking down their throats as I beat them to a pulp

2 Likes

Mypred1

10 Likes

I love it. Its like a berzerker version of my profile pic (I did a similar thing with a scout)

Beauty of doing bronze + green as well is that you are basically camoflauged. Who needs cloak when you look like a tree lol

1 Like

Vanadium smart disc is what really gets me going lol ;3

Not sure how this image will translate across to the forums but this is my little skull collector :3

6 Likes

is that an apostle paint for the mask?

also warlord paint for armor?

Looks dope af bro!

Crinked my neck a bit to see tho XDD

I started doing a thing where I run hunter and use bear traps, and the other two utilities. I dont bother with the healing kit

It’s the Mythic Helmet colour - I forget what’s it’s called. That with the warlord armour paint, yeah. Sometimes I mix the gear up, but I’ve been having issues with pigs last couple of games - not spawning or not being able to use them for whatever reason so I’ve been sticking with a reliable heal source for the most part.

1 Like

I dont blame you! lol. Pigs are so unreliable

His name is Hades

3 Likes

Predator fashion?
Dang it i must remeber that post when i come back from work
Maybe i show my old fem zerker Pred

1 Like

11 Likes

image Pred Hunter.

7 Likes

I happen to really like the Obsidian armor and Prime Warpaint combo so I just put it on both of my Predators.

8 Likes

Hunter with Tyrant armor and apostle Prophet, Apostle combi and Apostle smart disc with Streak face paint. That’s the way to go gentlemen.

1 Like

Arny without Arny’s face is not worth our attention. Put that cookie Down!

That’s the same armor and paint that I run on my hunter!

1 Like

8 Likes