Show off your predators!

How do you take a quality pic like that

Looks like the bad guy from power rangers. Lord zed or something

1 Like

These games made me think preds all had dual wristblades for the longest time

2 Likes

These are my favorite preds from my loadouts. The huntress is actually the predator that I use most of the time (if only there was a black shader for pred armors I would have gone for that honestly)

5 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

peep that snakeskin

2 Likes

Behold!! Skoll!!

The wolf that chases the sun

EmWvM79U0AAOTJI

2 Likes

The Patriarch!!

3 Likes

5 Likes

War Machine. He first landed on top of Cobo Hall in Detroit, 1976, looking to hunt a Demon, a Catman, a Spaceman and a Starchild that he’d heard so much kerfuffle about. He discovered the hottest band in the world…KISS!
And after listening to their entire set, he couldn’t bring himself to end such a gift. Now being the founder of the Yautja branch of the KISS Army, he fashioned his armor like theirs, weilding the mighty Ax, Destroyer like the Demon, and his own personal handheld plasma Love Gun 😉.
But, he couldn’t go back empty handed, lest his tribe deem him unworthy and dishonorable. So he hunted down the worst thing he could think of and slew it…and its name was Disco! The death of such a vile beast brought him great honor. Though like a hydra, it rises from the dead on oldies stations the world over. When its tones reach his ear holes, he returns to kill it again and again, to make the world safe for all of us to rock and roll all nite, and play PHG ev-er-y day.

4 Likes

😂😂

Bet no one can top this one!

1 Like

4 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

Yoooo!!😂😂😂☠☠😭

1 Like

2 Likes