Since ilfonic is deleting threads and what not

wqell it appears if you don’t sign in you can still see their twitter to an extent. I was not asked to sign in for some reason now its all up and messed. all their posts are all on their main .

Illfonic’s watching you man!

He truly is The Senate

1 Like

Sorry, I forgot to translate it. The correct answer is as follows.

I don’t have high expectations. No matter what changes or fixes illfonic makes to this game, it doesn’t change the fact that they couldn’t fix the fanatic bug for months.

This started happening a long time ago and I never got an answer as to why from the mods. I can only assume something is glitched with my account privileges and even OKH and courier don’t know how to fix it. Not gonna abuse it as I’m not looking to get banned, but the inconsistency of it happening is interesting.

1 Like

Born Under a Wand'rin' Star — amildlookingsky: Gregory Peck as Captain Ahab :...

I don’t buy it, you’re definitely a fed

2 Likes

That’s what I been saying!

giphy_f8XJK4RWej0rK_fixed_width_143153289326993

2 Likes

You will never get the KENOBI!!! emote.

1 Like

If I’m a fed, why was my real name part of the 2021 CIA watchlist leaks?

2 Likes

And both of Sturl’s accounts got banned lol

1 Like

A likely cover.

in fact, they don’t need to fix much, just remove the fanatic from the game and fix the ability to change equipment to endless syringes. It’s strange that they know all this and do nothing)) while the game is now being sold at full price.

1 Like

Ohhhhhh yeah!!!

They need to do a lot of shit, what do you even mean

@Samhain13 cheater hacker

1 Like

they copy/pasted so much code that “fixing” that will take them fucking forever.

the whole game is a fucking mess once you see the whole code.

Not even Illfonic could welcome that guy’s idiocy.

2 Likes

I’m talking about the fact that there is one main fanatic bug in the game that breaks the entire balance in the game, now many people have already learned about it, even stupid PS players are trying to activate it))) illfonic can remove this specialization. this will change a lot in the gameplay. I know what you mean is that there are many more minor fixes, but it’s not all that important.

Oh yeah what? What u want willie?

1 Like

Lmao you dont know shit bro.
The game is fucked on many levels, its not minor fixes.