Since ilfonic is deleting threads and what not

It would be hilarious if they tracked down all the people who hack and exploit and take them to court even possibly get them sent to jail or better, prison.

Lord knows yall belong in there.

@IllFonic

4 Likes

Looks like their twitter did a clean house lately. All i can find is PHG related posts now. separating all posts into dedicated game twitter pages.

3 Likes

Gotcha, we here at @IllFonic will see what we can do.

It’s so stupid that the forum glitched so that tag still @‘s me

3 Likes

@ILLFonic includes you?

1 Like

For some reason yeah. And I’ll randomly get moderator shit too, like the ability to edit and delete certain posts.

Something is glitched with my account.

Fed

2 Likes

あまり期待してません。illfonicがこのゲームになにか変更や修正を施したとしても狂信者バグを何か月も直せなかった事実は変わりません。

Fuck you. I ain’t no damn fed.

2 Likes

Stfu fed

2 Likes

You’re from Indonesia eh?

If they’re actually being active again, maybe they can just remove the damage buff from Fanatic, so those of us that are willing to endure the rest of their shortcomings can at least play fair.

Fanatic remains active as long as healing is only done with Field Syrettes. Using a self revive and then Field Syrettes multiples the effect of Field Syrettes to about 4x damage. Just remove the damage buff from Fanatic, because the extra speed is enough, and there are other damage options available.

@IllFonic

Me and @MassImpact124 gave it to you because we thought you were worthy of being a master

1 Like

all hail the grand father Senate!

Have you read all the post with @JelouGaming and the rest talking bout how they hack the game?

Not only them tho, but there’s a group on ps as well that do nothing but exploit, and it goes beyond the fanatic shit.

So unless ilfonic is going to fully fix their game, really ain’t no point in only removing one thing.

2 Likes

That’s not exactly how you get it to 4X damage, but you are close and I will not disclose how you get it that high.

That being said, what Fire says is true. There’s still too many bugs that can be exploited. iIllfonic knows, as we have told them how to reproduce most of them and even used them on their own streams to make a point. They never fixed them, so I highly doubt they’ll ever do it.

1 Like

Do not praise him! We are still higher masters than him!

1 Like

ok! I forgot!

1 Like

The ones who cheat, you mean. Here, are plenty who probably don’t do that.

I know how.