Skins that we sholud not have

@OldKingHamlet @Courier

I can see that some attempts were made to sort out skins that some of us should not have. Well… something went wrong - Epic exclusive is gone from my Jungle Hunter armour paints (and rightfully, as I have the standard game edition) but in its place I’ve got PS themed exclusive. All nice, problem is I’m on PC…

2 Likes

hqdefault
They don’t need to know that people got the exclusive skins for free

3 Likes

LOL ;-)

I’ll poke around and see what’s up. Thanks for the report!

10 Likes

[quote=“Courier, post:4, topic:15205”]

lol ;-)

1 Like

You were acting pretty sus

2 Likes

Basically its the fact that who has ordered exclusive should have those extra skins and who did not shouldn’t - I’m a very honest guy, and will never accept something that I’ve not worked for or do not deserve. Hence the reason shit is boiling in my gut when I see those reoccurring posts “give us Jungle Hunter!!!” - Oh for the love of fuck, how about go suck of a horse? How could you possibly miss out on preoredr? Bit off topic here…sorry XD

1 Like

Everyone has different opinions on JH87

To be honest I thought they had released the skins to everyone for the piss poor performance of bugs etc. Hmm I was wrong

1 Like

Screw jungle hunter that’s why we got a elder now add this guy and I’m good…at least for a Halloween event

1 Like

I also want Serpent Hunter but Illfonic is probably going to do movie/Illfonic original Predators first, game/figure Predators second, and finally do comic Predators last. They also are going in order of release, as of right now

1 Like

Aw man 😐

I want the toy so bad, but scalpers have the last few and I can’t justify £150+ for a 7" plastic figure…

Would be so sick if the added that mask to the game…but then everyone would really put pressure for Xenos to be added…

1 Like

If they’re going by movies, and in order of release then it’s either AVP Preds or Preds from Predators 2010…

That’s the point 😈

True
That’s why I want to know if we’re gonna get Predators form AVP or Predators first
Because each movie has 4 Predator in each film

Well, we aren’t getting anything until OWLF Operative has been given to FT if the leaks are anything to go by.

Well Illfonic did say they’re giving FT more toys
Also this might be coming later as well
8fffopp725q51
Got it from Let the datamining begin.