Let the datamining begin.

Courtesy of chilachinchila on reddit.

Possible new ft class and new backpack

el27l9kc25q51

8fffopp725q51

11 Likes

That’s the radio backpack I suggested, fucking Ah.

7 Likes

Looks like it, I mean with Gaunlet it would make sense 3 or 2 preds on a map mean they can cover reinforcement radios easily, so having a mobile one would be useful.

2 Likes

It looks sexy. Can’t wait for more leaks, thank you for sharing as always.

3 Likes

No problem, Im waiting for a certain leaker to come back from the dead who gaves us the picture of new map in first place.

3 Likes

Speaking of, it’s a different map. So we still have the giant one to look forward too. My bets on it being HQ and not Airfield.

2 Likes

Shit I just realized that.

And yeah Hq sounds about right, most likely stargazer hq.

2 Likes

Yea if you look it says class.human.comm

As in communications

The backpack confirms it

2 Likes

Sweet communications expert.

1 Like

Not quite sure what the point of the class would be, but nice.

Ig well find out.

The new ones look like, Comm, Star gazer, and MTL, and OWLF.

Funny how “leaks” are always here after bad update, just a carrot on the stick to keep the rabbit running. I come here after every update and game is big pile of crap, to be honest.

I’m not playing it for at least 2 months and best decision I made in 2020, there are so many good games to spend time on, we have waited for 5 months to get same jungle map on surface, just with cave and deathmatch that includes predator 10% of the match.

2 Likes

Then have fun enjoying those games, leaks have nothing to do with a bad update, its just whats in files at that time.

Bro, you don’t get it. Someone intentionally puts it in game, so that someone can mine it and share. The effect is seen on many people here. They forget for a sec what a bad game this is, and are imagining what is comming next month for next update and hoping to be good, but it will be again and again bad.

Ive seen far worse games than this, and its not inteionally put in game its what dataminers can uncover do you not know how datamining works? There only so much you can find in files its not put there to string people along.

Not intentionally? What is the use of this files for game in it’s current state? Just to tease people to think something good is comming up. Yeah, there are worst games, but not even close bad as game with big IP like this one.

1 Like

I don’t get why you’re here then. Enjoy your other games and let us enjoy this one.

1 Like

also @Slasher_Clone

" A [U.S. Air Force] military training leader ( MTL ) is a [non-commissioned officer] with specific duties. They are assigned the duty of transitioning non-prior service airmen in the Air Force into the personal adjustment to military life. The MTLs’ main responsibility is to continue the training the airman has learned in [basic military training] "

2 Likes

My theory is as the class you can call in maybe like air strike?

1 Like