Skulls New Predator Movie

I disagree and honestly it wont. Z already played the imaginary friend angle. This one just happened to be a real parasitic twin. Forgettable for me because it could have been a classic if it had stayed grounded and didn’t try to go all supernatural, mad science, reverse V for Vendetta in the cinematography.

Its not an atmospheric slow burn arthouse a24 film depression metaphor which was the point of the campy intro.

5 ft 100lb sleepwalking mckenna grace goes on a slasher spree would have never made it as a grounded film.
If its already going to be silly you might as well go full retard. it had to be supernatural or its just stupid without anything that makes it fun.
I like how divisive it is though which is good for the genre or we’re never getting 80s-style horror back.
otherwise we’re stuck with like Us where its just people standing around with scissors pretending the story is deep and that anyone would be threatened by scissor-weilding clones played entirely seriously.

not everything needs to be Hereditary and a bunch of people got filtered by supernatural elements there too and im not sure why they’re watching supernatural slasher movies. just watch a drama thriller with no ghosts or super zombie jasons.
halloween kills sounds like its going to tilt people the same way because horror’s turned into this generic lingering shot with violins to shaky cam kill & grief metaphors thing as of late.

tl;dr 80s slashers

1 Like

Watch Slaxxx

It’s about killer pants

2 Likes

Legend, thx.

I’m so tired of violin drama horror with deep messages and allegories

2 Likes

Those “deeper” movies are good every so often

But I prefer the cheese and schlock

2 Likes

That first kill lol

3 Likes

It’s supposedly not going to hit theaters, rather, it’s going to release on Hulu. Fucking Hulu. I mean, I have Hulu, but a lot of people don’t and you’ll spend more money buying a month of Hulu than a fucking theater ticket

1 Like

Or stream it with a vpn 🤫

1 Like

I’m actually excited for this movie. Something to entertain me while they get another alien movie out

HBO FUCKING MAX PEOPLE

1 Like

I’m honestly curious to how it will play out. Hot native warrior fights space tarzan, can’t be worse than the last one, right?

…right?

Also I am depressed our beloved franchise has been reduced to VOD. How the mighty truly have fallen.

3 Likes

Do you have to pay to watch the movie as well as pay for the service?

Or does having Hulu allow you to watch all their programming?

1 Like

Fuck huluuuuu

1 Like

Don’t be sad people , I heard from my contacts at Disney that they are lining up another movie . It may or may not be a pirates of the Caribbean crossover , but you didn’t hear that from me

1 Like

I haven’t had to pay for a movie aside from the subscription. But some movies require a different, more expensive subscription. Kinda bogus

2 Likes

I know with some you need the base subscription but you also need to pay for the new movies , hbo put them up as part of the subscription for a month

Who thinks the bear will win?

I put my money the predator will win but be scarred by the bear some way. Weakened to allow humans of this time period with weapons that are not like today.

2 Likes

Whoever wins , we lose.

Its going to be a stinker. The trend with these movies after pred 2 is each one after that people didn’t like , gets better after being compared to the one that follows. I fully expect the predator 2018 to look like a masterpiece.

Take out the weaponized autism , dna stealing, climate change and studio interference? 2018 could have been more interesting.

The fact they were going to have preds who switched sides and would let them hunt warlords and dictators? Could have been interesting.

5 Likes

tbh every movie after the 1st people hated on.

Hating the second is a crime , I put it down to arnie not returning

2 Likes