Skulls New Predator Movie

This movies gonna suck so bad…….

2 Likes

Amber Midthunder is absolutely gorgeous though…

And a badass

Still reserving judgement until I see the trailer

2 Likes

One person isn’t going to be able to carry the movie

2 Likes

The plot that was leaked couldn’t carry this movie. Therefore nothing can or will redeem it.

3 Likes

It will suck, but we at least get to see a Predator fight a damn bear

5 Likes

I think that will be the only thing that’s worth seeing and that scares me lol 😂

2 Likes

Fucking garbage.

1 Like

Lol 😂 Right!!! I mean I’m all for a bad ass female character but not because it fits and agenda do it because you have a legitimate good story that’s what makes it even better

1 Like

Likewise but writers today couldn’t create a relatable female hero if their lives depended on it.

1 Like

Yessir

I know it’s a sad world we live in you have the coolest job ever and you can’t even do that right SMH

Right, I know there are hungry, talented writers out there who would make a fucking shockwave in the industry, but because they aren’t puppets or easily coerced to parrot some hollywood agenda they’ll never get their shot.

3 Likes

Watch it be 30 seconds

3 Likes

Your absolutely right!!!

a furry bearsuit was something predator was always missing

1 Like

Malignant’s like my new favorite slasher now if that counts

I wouldn’t call her relatable but, cool trick. Fun break from the usual hollywood empowerment bread circus. The kill count is also like 70% female which is unheard of anymore.

3 Likes

I’m finna be pissed

1 Like

2 Likes

We just watched that tonight. It had a great horror premise that was fucked up by unnecessary matrix shit

1 Like

filtered

this was fun af and completely necessary. You should’ve seen wacky stuff coming since the intro.
I couldn’t comprehend what I was watching, amazing. Instant cult classic.
It would’ve been generic Basketcase remake otherwise, now crouching tiger hidden slasher will be permanently scar your mind.
Bring back foreign kung fu horror.