SLOW THE BERSERKER Class

Yes I know there are multiple threads about this,but I’m tired of the berserker class dropping down and mowing down the entire fire team with the combistick with everyone shooting him and parrying and him being only half health it make no sense for him to move that quickly reduce his stamina and slow his attacks.Keep his damage output the same just change stamina and speed.

Lol you all missed or you’re using pistols. Post the damage screen.

6 Likes

Nah berserker’s fine at the moment maybe a couple of tweaks here and there but that’s it. Zerk can get shredded by just two FT in a couple of seconds.

4 Likes

No I get like 2 sword strokes out then am lit up and i use my zerk as a ranged most the time

1 Like

Not sure we’re playing the same game berserker vs 2 fire team members is always ending in dead fireteam

I just gotta ask, what guns were y’all using?

I know I’m not the only one that thinks this is an issue,like I said multiple threads on this.Not saying nerf damage but he’s way to fast for what is essentially a tank class

For close quarters against the Predator I use the third SMG, the Vector looking one, its dps is great.

For longer engagements it’s the Hammerhead or the Scar assault rifle.

Another one of these threads? Isn’t this like the third one? Either this is one person on several accounts or just multiple bad Fireteam players. Don’t split up and you’ve got this. Four players shooting at Berserker at once will be too much for him. If there’s only two Fireteam members left, then it’s likely that the Predator will win. The odds are in his favor at that point.

1 Like

Nerf him?! He needs some buffs to his stamina.

4 Likes

The hunter in the Elder are completely off they need to lower the Hunter’s health and raise Elder this is so disrespectful

Is the Hulk slow I don’t think so and he’s considered a Berserker so pretty much the Berserker Predator is a miniature Hulk so it shouldn’t be slow his stamina needs to low not his speed

Sure?

Compared to Cap or other heroes…yeah he’s slow.

Sprint speeds the same in the trees he’s slower I use Branch Master super fast

Dude zerks get fkd easily lol.

2 Likes

Can’t speak on Elder since I haven’t unlocked him yet but I don’t really see a problem with the regular hunter, maybe a tad bit less health but that wouldn’t make that much of difference if you’re struggling with a run of the mill hunter (not you specifically) but it will be a world of difference for a hunter going up against a decent FT.

Didn’t know cap could run faster a guy who’s just pure radioactive muscle and can leap several blocks away without trying.

Zerks speed and stamina is horrible. You just got to use the right guns bro dont ask for nerfs. I personally use the ar-15 extended mag it melts zerk in one clip to second wind. And the second gun I use is the 3rd submachine gun secondary. You only use this if the pred quick claims, just get as close as possible and you’ll melt 40-50 percent of his health in one clip. So usually I shoot with the AR and get as much damage as possible and then if he quick claims I switch to my second and it’s a guaranteed second wind if it’s just me shooting at him so if the whole team does this well zerk will get deleted lol

1 Like

To much for him oh yeah sure when he comes in with he’s combstick 2 hitting scout and then 3 hitting everything else while being able to run get a quick heal then to come back and just finish everyone else off ?