Dear Noktrum.
Thank you for confessing your crime.
You will hear from our legal team soon.
All your assets are belong to me.
Get fucked nerd.

With love,
Dev.

2 Likes

This is not the topic of this thread ;-)

No , but it is a massive example of hypocrisy . At least a skin in gta 5 wasn’t sold to people under false pretenses and you get more than just the mask with it 😁

The biggest crime in this thread is illfonics handling of this IP

Lol why do you sound so guilty then 😂

1 Like

Skull island is haunted!

Maybe he thinks if he kisses ass , illfonic will give him early access to mr.blacks predlocks at a discount

5 Likes

Nah he’s going to purchase it like everyone else lol IN ANOTHER PACK

1 Like

Fair point . It will be in the fireteam pack

1 Like

And the pak isn’t part of the game code??
And you just by watching that video clip can confirm with no doubt that 3d image was used from the PHG and not from somewhere else or even some 3d image made from scratch?
Jesus man… You are talking about GTA5. That must be the most modded game ever. For example a guy here in my country managed to mod GTA 5 with the real Police cars and uniforms from the police here. That wasn’t taken from any game, he did it from scratch.
So… No. I’m not wrong. You are the one presuming something that has a great chance of not being what you think.

Lol Pred locks in a Fireteam pack it’s so bold but they know well buy it

We’ll? Speak for yourself big dog

One time I saw a guy mod a grand theft mod…of grand theft mod lol

More than likely , he can’t understand why he had to buy numerous skins , twice , to get early access to a mask 😁 . While Modders all got it for free

I did I bought the pack just to get the masks 😔 gosh dang it stop editing and responding while I’m trying to respond

Pffft , I got all my money back , so we definitely ain’t in the same boat . But I won’t hold it against you 👍🏻

Ok I won’t edit again while you respond 👍🏻

I promise 😁

You loser

Lol you mad bro

Dammit stop 😵

1 Like

Not really theres nothing I want in there lol.

I already have it bitch ;-)