Small problem Illfonic! Seriously...

@OldKingHamlet @Courier
Guys, I don’t know do you know about this and was this allowed by Illfonic or not, but it appears that one of your intellectual properties have been misused/stolen - berserker 3d model with all textures and materials was ripped from your pak archive and converted fro GTA5 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8d9kRMABkc

Don’t know if its this dude’s work or is he just showing it off for some one but this is already downloadable as a playable character in GTA5. There is no mentioning of the source

Swear to God almighty I had nothing to do with this shit.

2 Likes

That’s kinda cool tho.

1 Like

That’s kinda crime Fire XDDDDDD

I get it.
But I play gta, and it would be fun to pred in there as a mod.

Just to have fun.
Besides transferring models like that isnt too hard.

Wow

Yup… but its a CRIME

That sucks tho.
Mods are fun.
Like skyrim.

1 Like

I’ve moded the shit out off Fallout 4 and ArmA3… but all legal for Christ Sakes man…

Ohhh God finally a game where the Predator is scary!

1 Like

Jesus christ Noktrum didnt realize you were such a square.

Lmao it’s not like I’m modding games left and right xD.

4 Likes

1 Like

Illfonic don’t detain the rights of the Predator character. They only detain the code rights of this game, so it’s useless to snitch that around here.
Did you also snitched to Rockstar and Capcom that somebody used their character/environment?

3 Likes

The gta 5 pred mod has been out for at least two years mate , I used to have it . It was pretty early days when I used it but you could claim skulls , cut people up and I’m certain you could skin and hang them

2 Likes

They have exclusive rights to 3d assets in their PAK as all of those were created by them, under the IP license - in other words you are wrong

Me to, it was also sketchy as fuck ;-), but this one uses 3d assets from P:HG PAK archive

Is this a confession?

For the love of fuck, it wasn’t me XDDDDDDDDDD

Its probably just an updated skin and its nothing new for gta modding .

If anything illfonic should be embarrassed that an old gta 5 , offers a better predator experience than their game.

They should maybe hit the creator up and hire them

Their property - 3d asset from pak archive. You cannot just take what you like out of it and make it available to the wider public somewhere else - that is simply illegal.

So is false statements/advertising before the launch of a game to get more sales

1 Like