Small suggestion regarding night maps

They are fantastic and a lot of fun to play, but the algorithm that was put in place to control the rotation between day and night maps is bugged – for 68 games as Predator only one was a day map, on the other hand, majority of my FT games are on day maps – this is clearly a bug.

A good solution to this would be giving us an option in menu to choose the time of day we want to play. Or fixing the algorithm, idk…

Ok

2 Likes

Any one find that when facing PC premades or just a team with more PC on it, you will likely to play a daytime map? Where as on PS teams, there will be more night play?
I just sort of notice it.
There is nothing wrong with the rotation enough for me to care since I play both sides and this kind of takes care of it in terms of rotation, but I do find it harder as a Pred to use Smart Disk in night maps, and feel there is better advantages to night maps for the predator from a visibility stand point.

1 Like

never thought of that - I will observe this bit more and see if this is the case for me as well. Colud explain why the ratio is all wrong

1 Like

i play all night maps it seems…i rarely get a day map playing as pred…i do get more day maps playing as ft tho …so yes this is messed up. a vote to skip map would help but im playing 80% -90% night maps over and over it sucks the fun out of playing imo

1 Like