Smart Disc sensitivity, separate option.

Please add a separate option to adjust the sensitivity for the Smart Disc. Call the option “Drone Sensitivity”.

8 Likes

I like that

2 Likes

2 buttons. One for slower sensitivity for tight narrow openings and one for higher… pull a 180 with a flick of the analog.

2 Likes

These are great ideas.
How about a quick autolock toss for close range? Too OP you think?

Yus

Danny Glover had a hard time losing the lock-on if I remember correctly. It’s necessary.

It would be sick if Harrigan was in the game and had a gauntlet that could catch a smart disc

Autolock on anything would be OP AF with current damages. Acceptable with lesser damage

The smart disc wasn’t thrown at him a single time.

Also its in the movie is an incredibly weak argument.

1 Like

Weak…how so? That is the same exact disc. It should work exactly like the lore. I’ll be honest I’ve never had a Pred comic just seen the movies and played the games starting from the sega days. Auto-lock wouldn’t be op anybody can dodge a manual disc or lock on. I picture lock- on as a heat sig lock I’d say. Not one that can track your every move but at least be “smart” about it.

Wasn’t thrown at him… This is a Mandela effect thing going on. I could’ve of sworn he was running from a “lock-on” smart disc.

No, was thrown at Keyes through a couple of beef racks

1 Like

Ya. There was the combistick but no smart disc.

Hmmm. Haven’t seen that one in while. I tried watching it a little bit back with my kids but had to cut it short…adult scene was like “Look at it!” I’ll be ready to smart disc my way to 4 dead FT in a little bit here… Show y’all the proper way. It’s all about finesse.

Anybody use sensitivity clutch on a Razer basilisk?

I used a flight stick

Turn this option on. You’ll be able to perform mini tornadoes at 166mph to 200mph. Make any angle turned like our real UFO brothers.

Seriously though. You could really fuck some shit up.