So I finally watch Justice League Dark Apocalypse war

And Holy fucken fuck. What a brutal dark movie they said fuck the Heros in this one and were killing members off left and right all movie. Lol so brutal and dark.

Is it on a streaming service?

HBO Max.

Oh the Snyder cut

1 Like

No, but that’s on there too.
I recently discovered though that it has almost all DC animated movies on it. Watched Justice League War, Flashpoint: Paradox, Batman/Superman Public Enemies so far this week. Gonna get to Death of Superman, Reign of the Supermen and Apocalypse war soon

1 Like

The animated justice league movies makes Snyder cut just as bad as the Weldon Cut!

DC has the animation movies on lock. If the DCU was made out of all the animated films and they made more the MCU would have failed after Iron man 2.

1 Like

Flash point was so good, and Dark War ties into it.

1 Like

Yeah DC does TV and animated way better than Marvel. Marvel got the mouse though so blockbusters are gonna swing that way

1 Like

Yeah I know. Its unfortunate

1 Like

Flashpoint is good

2 Likes

My favorites so far are Doom, Apocalypse (Darksied corrupting Supergirl) and Flashpoint

1 Like

What is the one with brainiac?

1 Like

Superman: Unbound…although I think there’s another one too

2 Likes

I really enjoy the older shorts that used to come with the DC animated movies. The Spectre one was especially nice.

1 Like

It was awful. Read or watch Invincible instead so characters atleast get some development aside from dying in a 3 second cameo.

When you kill every character within 2 seconds of them appearing because they arent the main cast or Harley Quinn it stops mattering very fast.