So I guess this is how it is then?

So far tonight I’ve gotten

1. An empty lobby
  2. Blue screen
  3. Says connecting forever until I cancel and restart three fucking times.

You guys planning on making this game actually work at some point? Almost half a year folks.

6 Likes

Sigh and now this. Think I’m done for the night. It’s just not worth it 🙄

1 Like

Yea guys the blue screen occurs on BackWater with city hunter and samurai predator backwater is the issue and some sort of coding for the DLC characters

I was on Derailed with jungle hunter 🙁

Oof it’s spread… i went on for 3 days straight and record that those are the ones that crash the most jungle hunter should be fine. I mean from what i played those 3 days jungle hunter never crashed and I played derailed many times

I just a few mins ago froze and the time didn’t even hit below 15 min… i literally leaped 2.5 times and crash.

1 Like

Nope. Jungle Hunter on Derailed, less than 1 min into the match and froze. Jungle Hunter on Backwater, again after 1 min. Froze. Normal Hunter on Overgrowth, mid leap during engagement, froze.

Game.Is.Broken.

There can be many different reason’s for this. Like i said i played 3 days straight and my jungle hunter was fine and im on base ps4 so i don’t know what to tell you. Maybe its location based as well im from texas so i don’t know what servers it sends me to

Like i said it literally could have spread it could be a coding issue or something. illfonic needs to sack up and hot patch this mess or something.