So I have opened 1400 field lockers

Out of 1400 field crates that I have spent 4 hours opening I got only 5 (!) mythics, of which 4 (!) were duplicates, of which duplicates 2 (!) were identical dups of a crimson shader for the prohet mask.
I guess we actually need to do something with these drop rates, 'cause this is just INSANE.

7 Likes

The Royal shader had to be worth all that effort and time. What a beauty. image

You didn’t even get one of the special trophy’s, that sucks man.

1 Like

You could of just bought it though

Take my advice, man. Don’t open lockers just yet. Spend all your VT on unlocking the visible items. All of them. Once you’ve unlocked EVERYTHING, then spend VT on lockers. You’ll just get more and more back until you eventually get something. Even then, that’s time consuming af. Better off just buying everything and then waiting until Illfonic ups the drop rate or adds new lockers

3 Likes

Bet you won’t do that again lol

1 Like

every time i hit 1 million veritanium i buy field lockers down to about 750k, and yeah, mythics are hard to find.

That makes alot of sense. I mean some people do the field locker haul of 100 plus just to prove a point.
Sadly the only message they get across is that they have nothing but time to waste.

1 Like

Sad :(

2 Likes

IF YOU OPEN5K BOXES THE GOLD DROP RATE IS AROUND 250 TO 500 BOXES…

YOU WILL GET PREDATOR 87 MASKS AT SOME PT AT LEAST

But what if I already have JH87’s mask

i dunno then you have it… id still be playing if there was a ranking system… and well if the game didnt suck ass

And this is why as soon as I miraculously got a decent mythic trophy (Spartan Spear) I stopped opening crates. It’s just a tedious waste of time.

2 Likes

Heh. We established that shit months ago.

I have yet to even get any of the newer, added shaders for any of my weapons or characters. It’s one of the worst fucking slot machines i have ever come across in a game like this.

They aren’t even in the loot pool

1 Like

That’s awesome you got the spear. I got the warhammer and that was months ago. I think the lockers are broken now.

Yup, none of the shaders that came after Dutch 2025 are in game.