So if nobody is going to say I will

Why in the FUCK is the 2nd Weekly the same one as the past week!

Was it really hard to come up with a new one?

You could have reasonably added.

Secure 25-30 Predator bodies!

1,000,000 damage to the Predator

Bathe in Mud 500 times!

Something! I love the work you guys do but seriously im calling you out on laziness on this one!

7 Likes

I figured they added the feature but forgot to put a rotation on it.

More importantly why does it give 3 standard boxes and not higher rarity boxes

2 Likes

Screw it. James Cameron will return once his ban is over.

3 Likes

Your suggestions could not be further from reasonable lmao 30 predator bodies in a week oooooooook

1 Like

That’s pretty damn easy though, vast majority of preds are grade A dookie butter.

@Thunder-Cats I don’t mind the repeat challenge as it makes Scout rushdown a lot more useful.

It’s not a matter of killing them that’s laughable, but securing the bodies. I don’t wanna treat this game like a second job.

1 Like

Just leave it and go find some beer for the next 30 sec. it counts regardless of the condition of the body.

No no, let me rephrase. The issue is disabling self destruct. A lot of times predators are on a ledge or roof when downed, so in that case it’s a loss. Even if you can make it to them that leaves like three seconds to mess with the minigame.

And if anyone plays predator like me, they’d note what the challenges are and try to stop fireteam from achieving them. Meaning personally I’d stay in places fireteam couldn’t reach, on spite alone lol

Just sayin, 30 is unreasonable.

2 Likes

New weekly challenges would be nice or instead increase the number to complete them would also be good too.

I’m sure next month it’ll be improved. My friends. :)

😂

1 Like

Take me home, con-tree roads, take me homeeeee!

2 Likes