So im starting a Thread here about opinions

i know sounds like a Train reck but im trying to build a Clean wholesome player base ( its never going to happen but you cant say i didnt try)

anyways the point of the Thread

What would you guys like to see added in the game and/or what would you guys Change inordder to make the game more fair or more fun or less annoying for either side

as a last note. please dont hate on other peoples opinions, the point to this is Debate what US as the player base what do we really want.

5 Likes

Iā€™d like to see an instant replay option after each round, so you can see how all the other players were playing and what they were doing through their own perspective, 3rd person view for the Predator and 1st person view for the Fireteam members, just like it is right now.

This to be able to understand certain things that many people would consider unexplainable: ā€œHow did he hit me there? How did he manage to do that? How isnā€™t this Predator dead yet? Where did that Fireteam player go after our encounter at that camp?ā€, and so on and so on. This function could also lead to the confirmation of cheaters, you could catch them on video

Instant replay could make more people stay for the whole round aswell instead of rage quitting, i bet many people would like to see how other people are playing, what they are doing, even learning from otherā€™s gameplay.

This function should have buttons to fast forward, rewind, pause and activate slow motion in different speeds.

10 Likes

I like this idea, but fear it is beyond the technical capabilities of Illfonic.

3 Likes

i never thought of that but hell yea that sounds hella dope

1 Like

Id like a lot

First and foremost I want the predator game to play like a predator game. More stealth. More traps. Faster ttk. Reworked class design. Etc.

Id also like every weapon to be viable or purposeful. No more of this dumb ass meta. And no more ft players thinking they are good because they know how to abuse the most absurd weapons :P

2 Likes

Bullet drop

6 Likes

A loadout selection open to change your loadout during the call for Re-inforcments.

• Reinforcements should come down from a parachute! -not just pop inā€¦ughh
4 Likes

Consistent Customization across all Predators. (Females wearing Alpha and Youngblood Hair, Samurai Female, JH/Elder Armor and Skins, etc.)

Consistent and Numerical calculation of stats shown to us about Classes and Weapons.

War Club Buff to Disorient and slight increase of DMG, and vastly improved Tracking.

Nerf to AR-Wā€™s high DMG or Fire Rate.

Removal of Yautjaā€™s Bane from the game. (We know itā€™s a problem, admit it. And this comes from a FT player.)

2 Likes

Pred vs pred mode

WWII themed map for hunt

Xeno hunt mode

Rematch option in quickplay

1 Like

Wish list item I know is impossible - Replace the parry mechanic with a dodge/roll. This takes stamina but also is a counter not only to melee but ranged weapons too (see the laser sight roll to avoid direct hit but get splash damage).

PC back to full charge down on direct hit. I honestly think it was fine like that even on FT. Also great to force FT members to find cover before they can get helped back up.

Thatā€™s about it off the top of my head. Sure thereā€™s more

Actual projectiles pls lmaoo thatā€™s a need

3 Likes

A blooding system kinda of like prestiging but lore based basically I dont want to see the level cap be 500 one day, a predator themed rank system like they have in there culture and the option to be a bad blood.

1 Like

Maps followed by modes. All other priorities are rescinded.

1 Like

Better matchmaking system going off of skill, for example it would be based on your W:L ratio and claims/objectives completed. Right now itā€™s like Fortnite matchmaking, can be matched up against super skilled players on either team leading to short and boring matches. This way you might actually be able to host tournaments properly based on skill

2 Likes

I would like See that after finishing a match as predator Instead of bringing u back to the menu and start queue again ā€¦well actually bring u back to the lobby again With the same players and Play again

Exactly just like Friday 13th , this will remove the annoying wait times as pred every time u finish a match

TDM - 10 preds vs 40 FT

No mud, no self-destruct.

Yikes

1 Like

Wow didnt think people would jump on board with my idea for this thread mad respect for you guys <3

1 Like

I love this game, but I hate waiting. I would love to see an off-line mode. I really donā€™t even need maps or more skins or characters; I just want to play whenever I want. I had played private matches solo, but thereā€™s no fun by doing that, as thereā€™s no Fire Team/Predator. Yeah, I knowā€¦ ā€œget some new friendsā€ or whatever, but still, I would depend on them.
I also would change the match making to somehow be based on your ā€œwinning averageā€; that way, everyone would be matched with people with the same skills, and it would be a much more fun/challenging game for all. Less people complaining, less people talking trashā€¦ everyone happy! hahah

2 Likes

-More game modes/ matchmaking playlists. (2v8 or 3v10/ horde mode/ 2 team deathmatch/ All v all etc)
-More varied map locations
(Urban city/ Aztec Pyramid/ Deep forest etc)
-Day/ Night cycles.
-More varied daily/ weekly challenges.
-A system where you actually earn Pred trophies and a trophy display room like at the end of Predator 2.
-Limited time special events (Xeno invasions?)
-Extended game duration to 20 minutes.
-Tougher missions for FT and time restriction on calling for the chopper.
-Maybe a ā€˜hardcoreā€™ mode with limited hud, no spotting Pred and no target isolation for more experienced players to have more of a challenge.
-A ranking system/ ranked playlist.

2 Likes