So I'm using the bow...

I know that’s what you replied to, it just doesn’t make sense.

Only if you stand still. Every predator that uses this tactic just goes:
shoot/leap/shoot/leap/shoot/leap/dead

Unless they have a Field Medic, it’s a guaranteed kill, especially if you have extra damage on the pistol, because it’s basically a three shot kill.

No, Fireteam can still hit the Predator between shots while it is moving when they know how to aim.

What If during each leap the Predator gets shot twice by the sawz? You judging the situation with the usual randoms potato FTs.

How long does It takes for a Predator do Go 2nd Wind while under fire by 3 FTs using sawz and 1011-12 ?

2 Likes

Plus the Fireteam can shoot and switch weapons, and heal, and use gear when jumping and moving all over the place.

We used to be able to swap weapons & gear whilst jumping too, but Illfonic had to take it away from us because clearly FT, who could do all that and heal & attack mid jump, just couldn’t handle it.

1 Like

Fuck pred

Anti-Yautja cultists Illfonic be like:

5 Likes

how doesn’t it makes sense? You are complaining you have to hit a downed FT 4-5 times to actually kill it. I’m adding that even not even a headshot will do it (which IMO, it should).

You don’t stand still for the FT to hit you = You are a try hard
You attack the FT with anything other than wristblades = You are a try hard
You use ranged attacks = You are a p#ssy (and a try hard)

6 Likes

So that’s how the system works, good to know.
And you forgot a phrase, their is also a try hard p#ssy with no skill (the no skill part can be swapped out for" your trash")

1 Like

Best pred weapon is the bow

the bow is good only if you have macros installed on it! You have no chance without macros in this game!

Hacking haching

Then you’re not even going to knock anybody down while playing that team. They’re going to kill you first, anyway.

So, yes, I am talking about balancing the game for that majority of the time when you just want to hop on and solo queue for a bit and have to deal with two or three new players. New players that are trying to learn the game, but they can’t because they’re constantly getting knocked down early in the match but the only time a veteran player can do anything to keep them in the fight is if they’re playing field medic. Is it no wonder most try hard players play Dante Field Medic.

Most of the players that sit here on these forums and complain about the popularity of this game want to pretend that it’s glitches or bugs, which I don’t even experience anymore. The reason people are not playing this game, is because it’s a terrible experience for new players, regardless if you are the predator or on the fire team.

Yes I am. Yes I have. I have a dozens videos explaining how to do that. Ambushing and focusing on one FT player while applying a high amount of dmg in a short amount of time before they start dmging you.

3 Likes

new players who play predator, I think they will grill on the grill! They will be shocked when they see that it is the other way around.

I love how these guys make claims like they are the top of the line players when they are so far behind so many others.

3 Likes