So next week maybe?

I hope it’s going to be FT DLC, Ron Jeremy.

It better be bigger than the last 2

2 Likes

@Derangedxeno_02 you agree?

1 Like

I would think we’d get a FT DLC considering it’s been nothing but pred for a while. Hopefully something that ain’t broken out of the box nor useless. Better yet I hope there’s more bug fixes than new additions.

Althoufh scar is a badass I’d say tracker and wolf would be better because scar jus looks like a beefed up jungle hunter with more armor. If any of the avp predators I’d say the one with the skull mounts on his back at least hed be a new look those skulls mounted which would be a nice touch.

1 Like

I agree with all of this except I think Wolf should have 15 perk points since he was a one Yautja Army and I personally think he would Wax Mr. Black’s Ass and just about every Predator in this Game 😂 he’s my Favorite so I fully support him being OP as possible because Fuck The Fireteam 😝😂
I jest but Wolf should most definitely be in this game, since they have already put 2 AVP masks in the game 👍

3 Likes

Hoping for a movie pred

Add a wolf predator and I can die in peace

2 Likes

So there is no update this month and don’t expect anything cool.
On the one hand we are going crazy and the second hand…
there is this: I thought it was kind of cool. Note: The word MASS!

what else could he say ?
even if they were going to end the game in 2 month they won’t say it because if you still belive there is a futur for this game their might be some chance you spend some of your sweet money

• since the start they are tolding us they are working on awesome content , were is that awesome content ?

Chopper would be kinda good. We didn’t see much of him in action in AvP because he got killed immediately by grid lol