New Predator Class: Scar(Concept)

The most cunning and reserved of the three youngbloods to delve into the artic pyramid. Unfortunately, his eagerness to mark himself worthy cost him, being impregnated and host to the Gunneson Colorado Predalien.

Scar

Health: 1200
Stamina: 1350
Stamina Regeneration: 140/s
Movement Speed: 9.7m/s
Energy Capacity: 1210
Energy Regen/sec: 90
Gear: 13
Perk Points: 12
Overload Cooldown: 13.4 Seconds

6.7% bullet resist
Deals 13% increased melee damage
Takes 10% increased melee damage

Specializations: Fervent, Analytic, Enraged

For Reference: https://www.predatorhuntinggrounds.com/predator/predator-classes

Seems fine, might need to bump his Hp up to 3.5 due to his very low speed

I thought so as well, but then he’d be a buffed Zerker, more or less. Can’t have that with all of the crybaby fireteams. Doesn’t help that Illfonic favors the hell out of them as well.

Very true

Could be a scout class?

1 Like

Bumperoo, updated the stats according to data we have

Bumping once more since Cleo just released and Scar is most likely next

nah i bet Tiki is next

I would hope they’ve learned from the mass community disdain for these original preds. It would be wise to release a beloved pred next

They have the Scar mask now under the leaks, but under “Sempi”. So I doubt they will bring him in as an actual class for some reason, just his mask. But we’ll see. The next Pred is likely Tiki in October.

Please no. I just want my favorite Predator. Like Idc if he’s not the coolest pred, I love his armor and mask. I don’t want another boring original pred that’s outclassed by almost everything else. Like even the base Predators are better than most of the original preds

guess what kid. your dream might come true

Bumpy

I want wolf , bring me an enforcer …… the fans deserve something different and his artillery of weapons . Just a thought , my bad if out of line

Enforcer class is a big deal in pred world also was in a movie and had a different set of weapons and style . Just my perspective

Gimme an hour and I’ll crack a concept out