So Question?

Is anyone on Xbox series X having this game making their system hard crash? Like fully shut off? It’s happened to me twice already, and my system is clean and free of dust and fan is still working fine.

2x when I shot from the minigun close to the predator the game crashed… about 5 times while playing as a predator the game froze and then crashed … the last week without a single error

1 Like

Wait a second, isn’t that something that happened to PS Players too when the game was released?

1 Like

So it’s not freezing, it’s crashing. Like shutting the system down fully

@Vargaresa that’s what I was thinking too, I had a another game on ps4 do the same thing, it would act like the power cord was ripped out

1 Like

Game crashes on every platform. Hard (system) crashes are common. At launch (back in 2020) it used to crash for me every other match. Never knew what exactly it was. It eventually stopped. But I believe it has something to do with graphics and post processing, as when the rocket launcher was added they would make me crash if exploded at my feet. Same with predator slam, used to crash every single time I did it.

1 Like

I remember those times

never had a problem on epic…ever. Don’t trust the platform, trust the hardware that you buy. thus don’t buy consoles.

Suck a dick Jelous gamer you lying scum and suck my dampy balls.
You Geforce RTX 4080 owner sonof a bitch!

Yeah it crashed,…no it droped to 30 fps and thus it means it lowered your expections and to you it “crashed”.

MassImpact124 man did someone shit in you’re kool aid or something? Because you seem like someone did lol

1 Like

suck my dampy balls.

MasaImpact124 nah man. Their to tiny anyways 😭. I would need a magnifying glass to be able to find em lol 😆

but surely you will dip intoo my dampy balls.

meaning you exhibited low performance with a slight hiccup …booohooo hooo.

Go mod Cyberpunk to photomode level details at 4k and make 4 hour walkthroughs you CHUMP!

Man oh man someone needs a hug from his momma, he thinks he’s PC master race up in here

1 Like

UP IN HEOS!

Keep taking those mass impacts in your booty and keep thinking PC predator never crashes you stupid fool

Maybe on a 4gb videocard on a Celeron CPU.

I played this game on an i5 3.2 ghz and it never crashed granted i have 12 gb of ddr5 videocard ram.

How about you look up the history of this game before opening your mouth

i even had played the game when i had an 8gb videocard AMD RADEON on a windows 7 at first launch and it was more solid than windows 10!

The problems that Jelou thinks it has is more so the slight problems with syncronization normally and whenever there is a major interaction between playerrs or a large change in environmental fog/architecture.