So the February paid DLC character is Isabelle from Predators

I wish but they said they’re sticking to earth.

Saves them time and money not having to make new assets probably

1 Like

Really just a new skybox and plants

Alright it would be much more than that

Shame if they don’t though

1 Like

REMOVING COMPOUNDS, PASTING AN EXTRA MOON IN THE BACKGROUND AND BUYING PLANTS AND A NEW TREE MODEL OFF OF THE UNREAL MARKETPLACE COSTS MONEY PLEASE UNDERSTAND - llfonic

Ngl it would be a lot less effort than trying to make a city map work but no point in getting hopes up

2 Likes

Cool another two months of nothing to look forward to but a skin with some dookie perks 😒

1 Like

Ikr the only possibility I could see would be we get the berserker preds as a bundle or level release. But that lacks probability considering their track record. Based on datamines they still have lots to include but the datamines aren’t guaranteed. Those preds listed i hope are actually good and bring more gear and better pred weapons. Not a cool design but shifty game play with a cool but shifty tracking weapon like viking

2 Likes

Next Summer

If they don’t take advantage of releasing some dank dlc during peak hunting season they ain’t true fans

2 Likes

Thats also reasonable evidence that Mr. Black could be the next Predator.

I don’t think Paid Predator DLCs are that popular with most folks PC and PS alike because well we are just playing the FT side of things alot more. So it very could likely be a free predator much like the Elder was free. but i could be wrong.
I’m certain though Issibelle will bring in the Supers and I think i’ll be down with paying for her services. ;)

2 Likes

And its 1987 but look who showed up to the fight

Ah, no characters from the future yet.

But then that’d mean no Scarface, and I’m not sure if I’ll trade that for No Machiko.

They might do that GAME RESERVE mode where its 3 v 12 honestly… ngl people are gonna like it more than clash…

Can someone put that leak pic of the new map back up with the mission’s I can’t find it anymore I forgot what thread it was in @BadBlood @CaptainRex

unknown(1)

Thank you

1 Like

The actual map is on @Robo_2696 leaks post

But she was badass. Plus she wouldn’t hunt humans so I don’t know why she would get sddedn even if it was for FT it doesn’t make much sense as she’s like from the 24th century

The map is on my thread An Archive for all the leaks. but this mission list is not no there, yet
@CaptainRex what post did you find it?

5 Likes

@Tbrack25 posted it yesterday I think

I’ll add the mission list to your post

carefull i would love to have that as a playable FT just for fun and giggle XDDD