So, the verdict.

yea i love that weapon

u playing as scout or hunter with it?

Second match on derailed, no issues at all, no lag, it dig get stuck in a shitty part of a tree on recall, but I got it back, so…still loving what they did to it, but I’m partial to my bow.

Hunter

yea i loved it before, so im all for the dmg increase and hp increase…the speed you figure theyd mention but that was a pleasant surprise

It was mentioned

oh i read that as like private matches

liek i thought it was bugged in private matches speed wise

thats good then tho, was gonna say its a big difference so

Gonna play one more, I was suspicious that you had an install issue. Then gonna go back to my normal loadout. Keep us posted.

1 Like

I would also like to note, not one team has destroyed it, i got it stuck twice by FTs who shot it a bit and none of them broke it yet. It used to go bye bye with like 5 shotty hits.

A positive step towards making this game what it should be.

Really happy with it.

I was thinking that you might do the whole “1 Dutch per game” with 1 person being selected from those who chose him.

But I am fine with 4 Dutch’s in one lobby killing the predator and doing an epic handshake with themselves.

You son of a bitch! 😂👍👌

Hahahahahahaha

yea i know right…some know to shoot it, yea duno now might not be worth it…not still 100% it was a corrupted file still but so far so good…who knows, like i said figured it couldnt hurt to do

its The 6th Day movie all over now ive been saying

1 Like

1 Like

You know what we really need imo? Biggest thing for me is start a match with 5 people and one random person gets to be the Predator. It would easily cutdown on server times and wait times, it would be exciting to not know who you’re playing as, and if I’m in a party with friends and one of us becomes the Predator, it would be even more fun. People may not like this but I like that aspect of Friday the 13th.

1 Like

I’m sorry man…

Wait DLC for you is 6 euros? lmfao I got it for like 3 dollars (2.99$) dunno if thats normal

Hnmm kay. Your opinion. He’s fucking 73