So, the verdict.

Dutch is awesome, the weapon is awesome and of course his own voice its amazing…the only thing bothers me is the 4D, 3D, (4, 3Dutchs…).
Next. The price was good i believe 6,99 euros was pretty fine.
Next. Tapes… Tapes was OK, i liked them.
Update. Im not an expert to analyze this but i was feel (and see) smouthier gameplay specially with predator it feels much better, and matchmaking times for now at least was waaaay better 3 minutes max for me… So… We have progress guys… They impove… We support… Good job illfonic… Next… You know veery well…

14 Likes

You have lots of people playing because of Arnold and new patch, give it a few days and see how the ques are.

4 Likes

1:40 queue time as Pred😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

This patch is goddamn amazing. Everything looks better and plays crisper. I’m sure we will find some bugs, but after that home run of a patch. I say we keep supporting them. Great job Illfonic!

12 Likes

Arnold read those lines in his sleep, it felt like he gave zero f’s… now I’m kinda of glad that they passed on MK11… would of been Ronda all over again.

However, they did a good job patching some issues with the game so I’m supporting and going to donate my $6.99… I love that the wait time is currently under 3 mins, even less than 2 to play as predator

4 Likes

He is slowly loosing his accent you can tell. Don’t blame him, he was never for being a characature of himself. I don’t think his performance in this is the top of his game but unless he’s on the silver screen you can’t let a game bother you. Just be glad he was involved in my honest opinion.

He’s a former governor and supports the arts and afterschool activities. I think if you’re involved in any of those things as a child, you should support this.

5 Likes

your probably right, he is in his 70s… but he was awesome in Dark Fate.
Hey, Im in thou… he looks cool

1 Like

So far Ive had my Elder sword disapearr from my weapon wheel and was literally greyed out…I attacked a FT player inbetween a climable tree and a gate and my game completely crashed…My Smart Disk went flying into the stratosphere after clinging to a side of a hut…and now im experiecing this happening every other match…Shits like 1 step forward 2 steps back with this patch I feel

but the main menu and customization screens run smooth so theres that at least I guess…

I think we might see a 87’version of Dutch. In the class selection they specify that this is the 2025 Dutch. I think if they didn’t had to differentiate him from another version of him, they would only call him “Dutch”.

2 Likes

we dont want a caricature, just abit of delivery. He sounds like he’s on valium.

he showed up ill give it that. its still fun.

1 Like

Yeah but they also have the jungle hunter classified as “Jungle Hunter 87” so my guess is that they are just calling them by name/time.

That being said, who knows.

game crashed on me once as well which has never happened… was chasing the fireteam around the ropes to get to the choppa and in the blink of an eye i was at my desktop… bet the whole fireteam was thinking oh look the predator rage quit… no, was just the stupid patch… but the fireteam is still to dam op… they just have zero fear of the predator… im gettin my ass handed to me even as a beserker… then again im still getting matched against players 20 and 30 levels above me sometimes as well… its easy to spot when someone throws a thermal grenade that only unlocks at level 62 when im like 43… good job illfonic

Yea never crashed completely like that for me neither til today…I was diggin the patch notes in general before hopping on. Im experiencing all kinds of messes in 90% of all my matches today…

Sorry to hear the guys on PC are having issues, it’s running so smooth on the PS4. Yeah they need to smooth out the level gameplay so it matches level equivalency, and also have a hidden ranking system that takes into account skill. Best of luck man, I feel for you.

im on ps4 tho too

Wierd, I’ve played 10 matches and haven’t hit a single bug🤷🏻‍♂️

1 Like

probably the smart disk, seems to cause a lot of shit lol

1 Like

The patch is really well made.
Dutch has some nice small details on his armor. I appreciate that. Tapes are ok-ish.
Gameplay is waaaay smoother ,at least on PS4. Moving from FXAA to TXAA changed a lot.
The combat mechanics feel more polished than ever.
To be honest it’s honest work and I’ll keep playing the game.
My patience wasn’t in vain after all.
Oh and the damage on weapons and Predator’s finally feel somewhat balanced.
Good f*ing work.

4 Likes

Yea dont get me wrong, I like the patch notes and what its striving for …the game still feels like it runs much smoother gameplay wise and at the menus…Im just experiencing more weird bugs, some that are match ending, and even a literal game crash thats never happened to me this frequently until today

After a couple of games I can say the game is what it should have been at launch !

1 Like