So, the verdict.

It’s true. There still are many bugs that need fixing. But still, they’re showing promise. For now anyway.
I’m sorry to hear that you bumped into game-crashing errors. Hope they fix them soon, for you and for those experiencing them.
Cheers, mate!

1 Like

Hmm yeah who knows, we’ll see in the futur !

Dam man my shit just crashed again while controlling the Smart Disk on Blackwater…Im not using this shit anymore til somethings patched regarding it, which is a shame cuz i really like that weapon and they buffed it…seems to the the root of a lot of bugs tho…I have it recorded too

1 Like

I’m loading up a match now, I’ll swap to it on my next game and give you some feedback. See if it crashes my shit. One thing you may try, is uninstalling and then reinstalling, you could have a bad file transfer. It’s rare on consoles, but it does happen.

my first match I played after updating, was fine…I used it quite a bit even…Then it just went all down hill after that match

T-POSE ACHIEVED!

1 Like

🤣😂😂🤣😂 you so funny!

It also clinged to the side of a hut on Blacwater one match and went flying off into the stratosphere after jumping back to my Preds point of view from controlling it. Didnt have it for the rest of the match

I’ll mess with it in a few

LOL yes…

I posted that same clip in Bug Reports mentioning the Tpose lmao

I’m surprised they didn’t suicide right there immediately upon witnessing such a T-Pose flex.

1 Like

I mean u think theyd just kneel right? Im like the 2nd coming of Christ practically…and they just disrespect…

1 Like

give it more than 1 match tho too, cuz like i said teh first match i used it on was ok…but black water particularly ive had the most bugs on…and then derailed, I havent got any overgrowrth matches today(not sure if maps really matter or not but worth mentioning i figured)

Yeah loading up with smart disc now, I’ll play a couple with it.

The main bug is still menu related.

Male Scout skin selection keeps biomask ontop and the head underneath clips through.

I got loaded into a game with no chance to see menu. Im ok cause my defaults but if this was FT not being able to adjust before match might be kinda crappy. My cinematic showrd me as default but I spawned fully loaded and what my appearance is.

Game play wise Im having a super fucking hard time judging cause people are trying to counter hunt and they very bad at it.

Like super bad.

They saw their dude die, charged me, i stood still for invisibility and then they tried the good old triangle formation. And wouldn’t go away.

“You really wanna do this? No OBJs huh?”

Slam.

They got back together again. In a triangle.

Slam. Blade blade. Stab stab stabby stab

Last guy ran off and then doubled back half way through.

LIKE WHAT. LISTEN MAN THATS NOT HOW–fine you wanna die? Fine. Square up.

It’s alright, nothing new except for hair changes on Pred. Optimization improvements on PC are nill. 90%+ fan speeds easy still while playing as Pred and 50-52% for FT

Patch is good for the short term but not the long term

Im reinstalling like u suggested, cant hurt i figured

Well got a bug in this match, but it was the freezing while eating a pig one. First time that’s happened to me.

i wonder if its the maps themselves…the first time i experienced the “T pose” was on blackwater…I seen someone posting the hair bugs on black water…my game crashed both different times on 2 black water matches…and u got the boar one just now…Idk if its just coincidence or what. Ive had 1 bug on derailed with the 2nd T Pose tho