So we were straight up lied to

@OldKingHamlet straight up bold face lied to me today. I asked, does the new map have its own missions? “Yes” I was told. Just played hunt on it for the first time and uhhhh it was a recycled mission from backwater!! Are you kidding me? Dude one thing if the dev team is lazy(as they usually have been) and just give us a reskin for a map. Ok whatever, but if I ask if the missions are new, and you lie directly to my face?? That’s SUPER scummy. Thanks for blatantly lying to a fan and getting my hopes up guy

2 Likes

It has missions that are unique to the map. So yes it has new missions unless you’ve secured an autopsy’d pred body on overgrowth?

Don’t be part of the reason they don’t tell us anything lol

5 Likes

It indeed has new missions. One is where you have to collect research evidence and photograph a dead Predator body. Haven’t played it myself, but others have and there are screenshots in one of the other threads.

I understand the “meh” at the copy n paste missions, but they’re still a challenge with new locations to have to go to etc

2 Likes

Yo it would be kool if the Pred had a mission as well like secure the area, destroy any Predtech/Pred body and leave no traces.

4 Likes

@DisturbedLlama i wouldnt lie to you remember that.

He didnt lie when he said there is a chance to get new missions… but yes mostly it has old missions

1 Like

There are new mission, he didn’t lie.

1 Like

If hamlet would lie about this he could lose his job lmao…

1 Like

I am a straight up shitty liar (which can be an ironic statement truth be told), so I try to be honest as a default. I mean, I can make mistakes in my statements, but I try to limit those as well.

That said, if I did lie on purpose, things would suck. But I wouldn’t be in my role if I had a history of lying, so it’s a pretty self reinforcing situation.

5 Likes

I played some more and played a new mission. So yes I guess TECHNICALLY he wasn’t lying but it was cheeky none the less. How fuckin lazy is it that they threw in some repeat missions? If you don’t think it’s lazy, then you are just fan boying out

So kinda my bad cause technically you didint lie as I played through some more and played a new mission. BUT you failed to mention there are copy and paste missions as well

I personally am not going to complain about having like 10 missions on a new map total instead of 4 new ones. Opening a safe on derailed isn’t the same as opening a safe on excavation in a cave but to each their own.

You asked if there were new missions. The answer was yes. He didn’t lie anymore than you didn’t ask if there were copy paste missions or not.

1000%

1 Like

Wouldn’t know. 12 Hunt matches and I’ve yet to see the new map…

You are defending half answers right now. Like stuff we as humans have known is sketchy for hundreds of years. Like what are you doing

EB214945-37D4-4AF6-9D87-01AF2CD6F347