So what are the odds we ever get something this dope

So… I’m gonna go ahead and say, bout 0 percent chance this ever happens. BUT what if we eventually got a forge type mode like Halo had, where we set up basic environment, lay out of the trees, can drop in the buildings where we want, and so on and so forth. I feel like we would all spend hours and hours making a cool map and Then showing it off. And also like halo, Illfonic could look through these, and pick one to actually be a map they take and edit and add a missions to. Just a thought

7 Likes

Yessss pleaseee lmaoaoa I mean this also is another stretch lol but magine in a priv match u can look at all the made public maps and play on whatever you want lol

2 Likes

Yeah kinda like far cry 3

1 Like

If where talking far cry I’d like to be able to spawn in ai to

1 Like

Yeah why not. The AI are dumb anyways so it would not be hard I imagine lol. It would also help us create our own kinda “free hunt mode” instead of there needing to be a whole story mode. It would be endless missions if you will. Lol with everyone making maps with AI in different variations

2 Likes

Use Unreal Engine and mail them the file. :>

2 Likes

Now there’s an idea

1 Like

Wym :b

I like this idea.

3 Likes

You could probably mail them a pretty basic map, describe what you were thinking when making it and how you would like the map to be, bases, roads, fences, water, hills, etc. Who knows, maybe they decide to keep working on it, finishing it, or steal some ideas from it for a new map.

There are tutorials on Youtube.

It would be cool if Illfonic would share all their textures, models, sounds etc and let us use them to create maps, maybe they are restricted though.

3 Likes

That would be awesome. I’d do polls and stuff before working on it too so the community as a whole could give input

3 Likes

Bout the same odds for getting a Tommy Tape, err Trophy. Basically never :-(

This game had so much potential.

Loot system is garbage, a huge turn off to many.

1 Like

I agree, this would be a nice implant to the game.

2 Likes

They’re probably worried the community will do a better job than them😏 But hell yeah, some sort of creator mode would be awesome.

2 Likes