So what kind of music do you all like?

I’m a person of many likes… I’ll name a few

Jimi Hendrix, The doors, the Beatles, Deftones, Tool, Korn, Slipknot, Amon amarth, the cream( or cream), xasthur, happy Days, cannibal corpse, Flatbush zombies, eminem, J cole, juicy J, mac miller, school boy q, azizi gibson, Jefferson Airplane, Bob marley, Mac de marco, above and beyond, Porter robinson, armin vanburen, A$Ap Mob, Earl Sweatshirt, Acid Bath, black sabbath, gorillaz, primus, red hot chilli peppers, run the jewels, tenacious D… and yea that’s just a few so I’m curious what do you all enjoy? Please no hate in the comments this is meant to be friendly… ok cool?

3 Likes

Metal, thrash, punk, nu-metal, hardcore, death metal, slam, grunge, classic hip hop and rap, 80s music, classic country, classic music in general, some techno, EDM

I like a bit of everything but lean heavy into heavy metal & all forms of rock. Pun intended.

4 Likes

If it makes my neighbors call the cops I listen to it

2 Likes

The good shit obviously

4 Likes

Pretty much all music that has substance, meaningful lyrics and comes from a genuine place. Ranges from Country music, to classical music, 80/90s hip hop, some gangsta rap, drum n bass, neurofunk, 80s pop, ABBA, Irish folk, some techno, trance, Yelawolf, Adam Calhoun, Upchurch the Redneck, Guns N Fuckin Roses, Bon Jovi, Marilyn Manson… I’d be here for hours listing all my favourites. I’m just an eclectic 😊

1 Like

Nice to see a wide scopp of enjoyment

1 Like

Then that’s a lot of music haha

You sir have a wide selection as well good job love to see it

My tastes and moods change but always Classical.

1 Like

Metal.

More newer stuff, but appreciate it all :)

1 Like

Jonny cash,Jim Croce and Creedence Clearwater Revival, Alabama. Charles danial band and Don McLean. John Denver

2 Likes

You sir have good taste

Thank you

1 Like

Yeah very true, been on a hatebreed kick as of late

1 Like

This is what I’ve been listening to lately.

1 Like

60’s to present day rock, 90’s to early 2000’s rap

1 Like

I like listening to classical and orchestra, but that is because I play the piano, trombone, and tuba.

1 Like

My hobby has been music production for about 9 to 10 years… within that range due to autism i was able master almost all know to humanity genres & Sound design.

But in general i personally love hearing and doing

Classical
Death core mid tempo
Death neuro dubstep
death funk

Artists i love:

Unlike pluto
8 Graves
5SOS

1 Like

I haven’t heard those so I’ll look them up. Thanks for new music

1 Like

Off topic Chuck, but what did you use to edit the Hulk video yesterday? And how did you capture the footage for that awesome intro (that’s a scene from AvP:Reqium).

1 Like