Some clarifications for FairYautja (with video)

What age are you , punk

Damn! 😳

They are both terrible , but they are adding alot of big names by the day . Usyk and frazier etc have been added . Probably tyson and hopefully ali

1 Like

I hope it turns out to be a good entertaining game.

Hell yea, bring some old school legends.

Lmao 31.
How old are you?

31 😄 what month!? 🤨

You will be surprised when you see the footage . Its likes watching an actual boxing match . The footwork is stunning and the punching is very realistic . You can faint and they seem to have a good grasp on boxing on the back foot etc . Real world promoters and trainers are in it

I’m sure I seen that they are aiming to have two systems , arcade and realistic. With realistic its actual amateurs and pros movements and the punches aren’t homing missiles, so it will actually take good timing and skill

You have a link?

So I feel this thread has officially been delt with.

Now what did we learn if you dont have nice things to say about the 12 remaining active pc players then dont say anything at all!

For this game to survive we must come together

2 Likes

There were new fighter announcements yesterday , but I haven’t watched them yet . There is more footage out there

1 Like

You want my social while were at it?
XD

2 Likes

Yes I need some new credit cards

1 Like

Guess I don’t have to draw cards.
:)

Must…resist urge to troll xD.

2 Likes

The new announcement is they have added ina few mma fighters and k1 fighters . Its shaping up big time

1 Like

Do it you filthy furry Degen

2 Likes

You could send it through DM , you can trust me homie

1 Like

Can you send it to me after! The Nissan dealership near me just obtained two 93 skylines so yeah you know whats up lol

1 Like

Why couldn’t you just ask me that in private mate ? 🤫