Some FT hints, please?

1. Stay close to your teammates
  2. Find the dumb one
  3. Use them as bait
  4. 2nd wind pred and chase down with double time perk with knife out.
2 Likes

Parry, parry, parry, then when your done, parry some more.

1 Like

2nd time the Pred is the problem. That monster takes a lot of shots to get down.
What are the best weapons to a FT to use?

Parry icon appears so fast. And is available only on melee attacks.
At long range is useless.
Pred shoulder cannon does a lot of damage and explodes on impact causing area damage.
FT granades are useless because they take so much time to detonate. And Hammerhead granades appears to do not have collision box.

I was only joking. In all honesty, I’ve only played FT once so I know nothing.

1 Like

HERE WE GO AGAIN

3 Likes

Headphones.

Sound whore preds clicking

Look in the direction of the noise

immediately see the piss poor cloak

ping the ground under him for teamates

repeat.

profit.

2 Likes

You can cook all grenades

1 Like

Thanks for the serious answers.

The using a teammate as bait bit, actually works really well.

PS4 - if you press the R3 button you parry, if you hold it you pull out your knife. While your knife is out, you have a quick attack R2, and a heavy attack L2. The heavy attack works for Parry, especially if they’re pushing up into your face.

Sometimes with the R3 parry you’ll use you gun too block, not sure why the animation only plays sometimes.

2 Likes

One of the best things is to not play with randoms. Find friends that you can trust to cut a net off of you.

But like @KameofWar said only certain weapons are viable. Snipers pair well with the last smg and the 2xl pairs well with the assault rifles. Never use any other secondary except those 2 against the predator. The AK assault rifle has the absolute best dps at close range but the lmg can be good on a support with thick skin for sustained damage.

Never use scout or recon without thick skin. They are way to squishy. I personally only use Dutch, assault, or support. Assault with double time is faster than a base scout anyway.

When the predator goes for melee, equip your knife and use heavy attacks to parry, and hope your teammates back you up.

Use dexterous and mud up every 45 seconds or use pig in shit and mud up every 65 seconds. This will keep your time on target isolation to a minimum. Both dexterous and pig in shit reduce the time it takes to mud up, FYI.

That’s all I got for now. Personally, I feel like balance leans toward the predator currently, so don’t feel too bad if one wipes your team quick. Just jump into another match and try to have fun.

2 Likes

You gotta hold the rb button down and let that grenade cook. I try to just hold it down until it auto throws.

1 Like

Focus on mission, mud up and stay together.
Game difficulty depending on Pred skill. If Predator is trash (he comes and spam AA) you win easily (most of Predators btw), otherwise squad melted in few mins.

Just take his mask off? why is it so hard for people wtf… he is worthless without his mask as he cant scan or find pigs or properly aim the plasma shoulder on you…

If you cant win after his mask is gone then idk…

But yeah for me it always works if i just take his mask off when we first fight him, then he runs away and takes like 5 min to come back cause he has troubles finding pigs lol…

1 Fireteam member can literally kill the pred in 3 seconds with an assault rifle.

Yes and no… sniper rifle kills it faster imo… cause u can shoot it from any range lmfao… sniper rifle needs a range nerf and bullet drop honestly… even tho i main it and love to use it, its just dogshit cause its repetitive and boring as u just make him run away… now to me this does not sound like a game i bought lol… sounds like Predator Run Away Grounds Or Predator Running Grounds xD

Well, that’s not helpful. Good predators are not going to just stand there and let you unload at point blank range. They’re either going to knock you down in less than three seconds or they’re going to get out of harms way.

That is the only thing I would nerf on the fireteam. Their should be about a 10% reduction in damage per 50m, ending at 150m for about a flat 30% reduction in damage beyond that. But the ebr would probably need a 10 - 15% buff to damage, in that case. Otherwise, it would be completely outclassed by the scar(goal-r).

1 Like

I Will help you.

1. Master parry.
    Tip: when hes Just about to attack, sidestep and get behind him then spam attack button and if you find time heavy attack.
    2)stay with your team and always check for predator.
    Tip:Headphones.
    3)master aiming.
    Tip:Just Master aiming.
    4)mud up.
  2. well, if you dont play many matchs you dont improve, you Will get expiriance with time. Good luck.

Ohh some games goes really wrong its natural dont dissapoint Just get better.

1 Like