Some Headgear should serve SOME purpose

also it only takes one of you you do know there are guns that kill the pred in 4.5seconds or less which is faster than every melee combo in the game and there are 4 of you… right?

No …i don’t haven’t seen that happen. Not even the hardest core Shotgun can take preds out in 4.5 seconds. Considering that PRedas…run like crazy everywhere.

by V spent do you mean picked up V in that game or V spent from your cache of V in the lobby? cause that’s 2 very different things

How in the hell do you think running in a fucking gas mask should give you more stamina, boy you were thrown at a wall not dropped on the floor

alright so you clearly don’t know if your using the shotgun as a judge LOL
here hold on let me help you sweet summer child

now before you fucking say “LOL preds don’t stand still lmao”
actually alot of preds will stand still for their cloak to trigger or to get their bearings looking for FT or they run in straight trucking lines and don’t forget melee is also in straight fucking lines except for the club and the stick and leaps always go in the same arch once you know what to look for and of course slams/feeding/medkits/ also require them to stand still and aiming requires them to crawl so this is very very usefull for dmg output

this explicity is why me and some others have been claiming FT op cause once you know you know and remember Bane makes this even faster LOL

And why I and others think melee is completely unviable as pred cause a single ft will kill you faster unless I throw the weapon

i understand your concern…

So the reason your having issues is because you are using a shotgun. The AKs TTK is 3 seconds with extended mag, the SCAR is 3.5 with extended mag. The only secondary you should ever run is the Vector or UMP (last 2 SMGs) with extended mag of course…

since when does a Pred stand still when using a shotgun in the vicinity of the shotgun radius where it does any damage worth noting?
–this only happens on a second wind, or feeding moment, or med kit moment…
i’m talking about a ‘in the moment’ predator jumps down from the trees and rushes runs hectically in circles and jumps literally the moment he stops slicing…that moment of impossibility of hitting a predator with a shotgun moment…but i understand your concern…you waited 6 minutes for the game to start rather than 50 seconds as FT.

So, when you start running with a coordinated team, they come in to melee and one guy parries him to stun him, in that 1-2 seconds, the rest of the team melts him.

—i’m ending this thread. I get it…1/10 you get a game that is x, 1/4 you get a game that pred does…1/5 you get a game…everything is one your side…

i’m sorry,FT member leaves a game… joins 40 seconds later laughing…
Predator leaves a game. …joines a game 15 minutes laters still fuming with hatred…

I get it…it sucks. Ill deal with NOT REQUESTING SHIT.

I’m a Pred main, I only play FT when I have a premade team.

Its a hopeless game…I’ll be on your side in a month when i’m a Predator main.

dude predator is not that hard, but u do have to PLAY it repeatedly to understand their weaknesses. I barely ever die but that cuz most teams are garbage. when I run into that premade FT its god tier everytime and im sweating. its doable and I find it fun when it happens but its the true test.

FT is OP

2 Likes

The hammerhead

1 Like

I disagree wholeheartedly. I don’t want my look to affect my gameplay. Its bad enough singleplayer games do that, I don’t want my multiplayer games to as well. And V is only for cosmetic stuff, all mechanics are hidden behind levels. Don’t mix the two.

I laughed at a gas mask adding stamina. Never ran a lane in one have you? But in all seriousness good idea but I don’t see it being implemented in a fair fashion.

3 Likes

Gas mask runs suck 🤮…

1 Like

Ya know he might be onto something. Gas Mask and MOPP gear hides full heat signatures, down side is you have no stamina and only 10 minutes to complete the mission before you die of heat stroke. Balanced and realistic

1 Like

I just spit up my water reading this. Good to see others who know.