Some logic perks ideas Illfonic SHOULD had to the game

I want perks that have pros and cons. Like a stronger double time that also gives you less stam. Make them a trade off you have to think about

1 Like

I like this idea. Maybe make it an option per perk that the perk has a much more noticeable effect but with a drawback? That way it can actually noticeably effect playstyle but with those drawbacks to keep it balanced? Keep it optional too.

or self destruct diameter increased by double… lawls.

2 Likes

Make a suicide bomber perk, bomb can be triggered at any time and is inescapable lmfao.

2 Likes

looooool we would have a lot off terrorists-Predators 🤣

WTF ??? You sure about that ?

1 Like

Allahu Akbar perk

3 Likes

Truck of peace perk

Aichmomania perk

FT can throw their knife

UV Shield perk

Second wind blinding effect reduced

Side note

FT Should be able to claim the Predator with similar kill videos where they knock off it’s mask and deliver the killing blow which would vary

Hopefully. I’m surprised that’s not already in the game since day one. 👍

I don’t agree with the Fire Team perks. Fire Team already has enough damage and counters against the Predator.

Perk ideas for Predators side are terrific. The Auto lock for shoulder cannon, Id say make it a 9 point perk cost.

They’re still missing some. The Predator could use some for sure though. Maybe more specializations? Or improving the current ones. I dunno. I’ve stopped caring about this piece of shit game. It’s never going to get better.

That’s understandable. I want to put this game down too & I have only played for about a month but I just want to Platinum the game before Aliens Fire Team Elite comes out.

Improving Predators current specializations would be great.

Just look how much I struggled with the Warrior specialization. It’s as if it’s not working for me but works for Fire Team, specifically, Dante…
1 Like

I’ve already stopped playing it. Maybe if illfonic gets their shit together I’ll come back. The game is too buggy and quite frankly… way too boring to play.

Some interesting ideas, but the Devs aren’t going to add this kind of stuff now. They’ve had a nightmare trying to balance the game as it is without introducing a load of things that will throw things up in the air in terms of balance.

As for this though…

We already have some people complaining that Preds shoot them when they’re downed rather than attempt to claim - this would just exacerbate that issue IMO.

1 Like

Ho ! and I just forgot one for the predator : waterproof : the cloak system is now fully functional in water

Yeah, I don’t think many would claim living players if they added it, sadly. Also, increasing sniper fire rate would be kinda broken for the sawz.

1 Like

This can already be done as an exploit

While I agree with it, I don’t mind the perk point cost, but the cost should be instant overload of the plasma caster to prevent continuous shots, as well as having the FT member at least 2 seconds on the crosshair to activate a lock.

Matter of fact, fully charged plasma shots should work that way. Aim at target, lock target, down target, go away before they snipe your mask.

1 Like