Something going on?

I have final exams, so when I’m not studying I am crying in the shower from stress

They just buffed the axe.

It’s so buff now it’s pulling loading time data to compensate for damage output.

1 Like

There’s an ongoing AWS outage. A lot of services are partially down including Parsec, Slack, many games, etc.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/technology/2021/12/07/aws-outage-websites-offline/

I ask again, who da fuk are you to supervise what i post or not?
Stay in your corner

The problem is not on illfonic’s or even epic’s end. Is Amazon Web Services. Amazon is infamous for not sharing any details of their outages.

This is the most info we are gonna get

https://status.aws.amazon.com/

1 Like

"is not AWS… "

Did you access any of the links I posted or read anything I said?

Dumbass

Their servers run on AWS. @Kassinaillia already stated this.

3 Likes

3 Likes

You’re still waiting 🥲

Good thing it’s not just PHG.

Leave it.
It’s not worth it.
He discovered internet today …

1 Like

we were all wondering when we will get the update .Now we are all wondering when we will be able to play the game 🤡

1 Like

Correct, but with them being a business that needs this service up and running for paying customers, youd expect them to be chasing up AWS to see when they would possibly have more of a closer eta in regards to things going back to normal.

Instead of the usual customer service answers we ourselves get from internet service providers.

This is just very weird… and so awkward customer service wise…

Everything else? Absolutely everything else, not one other thing other than PHG? Have you checked everything else?

Bro , look at all the times the matchmaking has shit the bed and compare it to the AW outage reports . They went for the money saving route , they only pay for servers as they fluctuate with active players

1 Like

You think illfonic has more money than Slack?

ROTFLMFAO

It is about SLA, not who has more money.

Is a different thing. @Elliott626 is talking about AWS sharing ETA and information to illfonic on what is wrong on their end because illfonic has “paying customers”… as if Slack and other vendors don’t have more muscle power to demand the same because they make 20 times the money illfonic makes.

At the end of the day, Amazon will fix their shit as soon as they can, because each second they don’t do it they lose money. They don’t care who the customers are or who is “more important”. Nor will they likely share the internal details of what the problem is, regardless.

1 Like

Think you’re taking this way too deep.

From my own personal experience dealing with internet providers as a customer, surely businesses have priority due to the amount of money they are paying for service to provide for other people.

That’s all… : /

My experience with the internet…

Sorry, you are just comparing apples and oranges. Is not just one service that is down, is several, because the problem is not with a single service, but a whole data center from Amazon (US-EAST-1 in Virginia). Services are usually split among different data centers around the globe, that’s why many services are not down, but degraded. Meaning some services are temporarily available in certain regions or people may have been experiencing troubles connecting. Trust me, PHG has been the least of my worries today. Had to deal all day without remote access to many computers because the service we use to connect (ConnectWise) was degraded and wouldn’t even let us remote in. Today was a nightmare day for IT as most people don’t understand is not something we can resolve and not even the vendors, but Amazon itself. I had to deal with like 100 tickets regarding all this and every single one of them was out of my hands to resolve. People are very impatient.

1 Like