Soooo, who plays tabletop RPGS?

I DM a 5e Dungeons and Dragons campaign for my buddies. Who else plays D&D or similar tabletop game? What is your favorite one to play? Do you referee the game or are you a player?

I cant be the only nerd around here.

1 Like

Monks, Rogues and big booty Barbarian zealot hoes. Crit dem fools wit enhanced jewels from the bowels of waterdeep. Sneak attack in yo back from a dark crack. Immobilize dem goblin hoes with ki infused stunning blows. Loot the booty, but don’t get snotty or the DM TPK da party.

2 Likes

Mic drop!

Used to play a lot of them. Not much time now, but recently my fiancé started playing a dnd campaign online with friends.

2 Likes

The only board game I touched was this one so it was like 1986 it came out…probabably had in…1987!!!:

Never really got through to me but the assets were cool.

1 Like

I once used to, but it has been quite some time.

2 Likes

I think I played that.

Was a long time ago though so it’s hard to say for sure.

Do you remember hundreds of little folded cardboard standups? That was the shits.

1 Like

Ah yes. I do remember that lol

1 Like

When board games were cheap ass.

1 Like

I’ve always wanted to play DnD and other types of Tabletops but never got around to it and I suppose Rona has other ideas this year.

2 Likes

I once bought an AvP tabletop rpg, not knowing what it was. I thought it was much simpler, but the instruction book (not booklet. BOOK.) was over an inch thick! For a game!! It lost me by page 3. Someday, I will write my own, simplified rules so old farts like myself can play it.

1 Like

I play magic. I used to be a dnd nerd but after moving out and moving states I fell off with DnD. Found a place to play Friday night magic but they dont play dnd there so its a bummer.

1 Like

Is this the one where each hero had a defense, Attack and life counter in the bottom of each character?

On the AvPGalaxy Channel, they’ve been doing a lot of the Alien RPG. Looks cool.

3 Likes

I play magic from time to time as well.

Good times.

1 Like

I enjoy it. Its a less nerdy game than others and the ppl are always nice expect them dam Blue control players ugggh

1 Like