Sound Bug (Volume Warning)

This bug occured on a match today. In a discord I talked to Captain CruX, who had the following explanation: “In fact when I go back to listen to it, the first sound that got echoed was the sound of you leaving the thick brush, so it was triggered that way. Then it just compiled the following sounds into the audio loop, which is what spiked the volume at first.”

@OldKingHamlet @Courier
Maybe fix that as soon as possible. It maybe won’t happen that often but this can be annoying when it happens.

1 Like

Well, finally we got it on video! may this be the end of that annoying shit!

1 Like

I have had this before! While playing ft and it was so loud coming through the headphones that the other players could hear it coming from my GC!

It was so loud I turned my System off

1 Like

Did it happen again or was it just once for you?

1 Like

It was in a match I recorded for one of my playlist. I cut it down for the video itself but made a second video where I specifically cut out the part were it happened.
Hopefully they fix it.

Maybe…It could even happen to the sound of the smoke grenade thrown in a rounding area like a rocky place. Then it vibrates forever for a moment.

It’s happned like twice maybe three times

1 Like

Hmm, so that tells me it seems to be a pretty rare bug to occur.

1 Like

Didn’t saw a smoke grenade thrown though.

Yeah! So to me it sounds like the collision of two or more sounds at the same time that causes the echo effect! So idk what triggers it

1 Like

Don’t know either directly what cause it. But glad I did record it by accident for the Devs to see/hear.
Hopefully they can fix it.

1 Like