Sound, controls, imagery bugged out bad

Is anyone else’s game bugged hella out (if their still playing especially after an hour of waiting to only play for 5 minutes )
Sounds-(only sound of pigs squeal, and cloaking is going through my headset before it died and speakers ) no firing of weapons or burning let alone sounds of npcs and yes 3d is off
Controls- my latency is very slow takes a few seconds to react and 30 to switch weapons
Imagery- very blurry even after I stopped moving
All this is on ps4 yes I have a 5 but don’t play this game or others like this title on it

So much suffering for a fucking console at 30 fps ) install the game on pc and enjoy it
I don’t wonder why ps players die in the first minute of a match ) not only do they spend half an hour turning on the controller, but they can’t hear or see the predator )))

1 Like

Takes me like a minute to turn on my controller. And I can hear AND see the Pred. I must be hacking.

Hello,
Many are experiencing significant issues such as severe lag in controls, blurry visuals even when stationary, and complete absence of game sounds like weapon fire or NPC noises… These problems persist despite having a PS5 available, which is not used for this game. It might be worth checking community forums or reaching out to technical support for possible solutions or updates on the situation.
Thanks