Sound for consoles

It’s horrible like I’m listening from blown out speakers and you can even hear the Predator killing something from a distance near you instead and guns don’t make sounds when you shoot

2 Likes

I would tell you to buy some game headphones or a home theatre system but I think you’re in hot enough water 😅

1 Like

Yes 😔

Allow me to attempt to make things right

Prepare this treat for her and buy her some flowers

Maybe get rid of those figures too

1 Like

She’s ok with them now she says if we are in a pickle to sell them lol

They value is only going to go up on them it just takes some time

Just keep them in the box

Maybe this will help also

1 Like

Thanks man 😊

1 Like

I just had this happen to me it is horrible

2 Likes

Now my game is ruined the next game i went into did the same thing everything stayed muffled sounding

2 Likes

Confirmed next game did the same thing so i closed out the game and this did nothing. So i restarted my ps5 and it is fixed

2 Likes

To fix it you have to go to settings in your ps5, sound, and turn off 3-D audio. That’s not the exact directions, but that 3-D Audio feature is messing up the audio. Tried it myself and it worked.

1 Like

I think you have to turn off the 3-D audio feature in your ps5 settings

2 Likes

Oh tv or console?

Just posted video. Carried into the next match too.

Can’t see link?

I’ll try this next time. From the description though that kinda hurts game flow considering how valuable sound is as a resource in the game

1 Like

Tried it and it actually made it worse. Restarting my console to see if it fixes it

1 Like

Never mind it seems to do it still just not as bad… sounds have less bass and distorted sounding plasma caster and cloak sounds

1 Like

This is happening to me, but halfway through a lobby, sometimes it fixes itself. I’m not sure if I have the 3d audio on or off in my settings.

This is a serious bug and it’s happening on the PS5 only it seems like.

I don’t know if it always was like this but this game is really quiet on console