SPACE FREAKING MARINES 2!

Ya I know I’m a little late writing it here I was busy but here we go, last time we saw this amazing guy, the Inquisition came and took him away (Stupid Leandros) but now he’s back and he upgraded to A PRIMARIS! (Bigger Space Marine)

Last we saw:

Now:

I’m so looking forward to this because as I was playing Halo I was disappointed, I thought I would be a juggernaut killing aliens left and right, but even in normal mode I felt like I was playing legendary 😩, but they are the banished after all, they make the covenant look like babies compared to them and that doesn’t mean in Space Marines 2 enemies are even easier

But at least the Arsenal I’m going to use is going to be epic!

1 Like

The sheer fucking weight when the jumped from the ship

1 Like

Nah the floor was already in that state before they got there, didn’t you see the broken buildings lol but then again they are Primaris lol

I know a little bit about the Warhammer 4k universe
But I’m hyped to finally be able to play my first Warhammer game.

1 Like

Welcome battle brother 🥲 also if your a pc player I’d check out Dawn of War

Still only have a PS4 trying to eventually get a PS5 and a gaming laptop

1 Like

Good for you I had a lap top and then bought Dawn of War then got a pS4 then upgraded to 5 YOU CAN DO IT I BELIEVE IN YOU!

One day 🐢
When I have 💰

What kind of turtle

The happy contempt turtle who will wait for things to slowly happen, because he’s got other things happening that need to be paid for first.

So…a ninja turtle?

Maybe

1 Like

That’s the best kind, he gives out free peaches and wisdom

And when he’s done he just transcends to the next reality

1 Like

Making me cry man 😢

1 Like