Spam-Spotting a 100% invisible predator is ridiculous. Should only be allowed to spot partially invisible Predators.

Standing there completely invisible but somehow the Fireteam spot me…how can you spot something that is 100% invisible to you???

Illfonic, please change this to only being able to spot partially invisible players (which does make sense).

3 Likes

This is easy as f you follow him while hes moving because u can see him doh then you spot him when he stops for the entire team when u shoot and ping him at the same time.

Also if you have decent head phones you can pinpoint him really easily then just ping and there you go.

Spotting should have the same cooldown as Target Isolation.

2 Likes

This is part of game mechanics. If you cant handle this so play vs bots in private (they cant spot you). stop crying about lack of skill. pls.

2 Likes

If you get spotted, move. End of issue?

Mashing the spot button in the direction of clicking = Skill

1 Like

If you don’t know how and for it works dont post this my dear Pred main. You can play with bots. They cant spot you 100%.

the pc beta fucks love their spam spotting ability it makes them feel so skillful like a teachers pet oh look there he is ooooo i gotem fuckin pussies who get fucked in the ass on the reg complete fags im talking about u dk12 u drink cocks for breakfest kid enjoy ur shit spotting spammer fest faggot this game sucks

Ya rapid fire spotting is so difficult tell me about it

1 Like

difficult for what?

How incredibly hard it is to mash the spot button

1 Like

I agree, I’ll be sitting there 100% invisible and get spotted. Not fun

1 Like

Why to mark target for a teammates must be difficult?

Gee I don’t know probably because it highlights him through walls, puts an indicator on the map, and you can have four people spamming spot in the direction they hear the pred all at the same time.

2 Likes

Gee I don’t know probably because it highlights him through walls, puts an indicator on the map, and you can have four people spamming spot in the direction they hear the pred all at the same time.

How long does spotting/line around predator last?

This don’t work through obstacles. Only If you run straight forward maybe this works. Spot fade after ~2 sec. Its has 3 sec cooldown for each player individually.

Yeah no to become a master spotter you just float your reticule over the rooftop and wait until you get a random hit buddy.

you are looped

I agree, spotting the predator with a red outline is horrible and ruins the game for me, while playing either side.deatroys immersion, its not realistic to the movies, and gives an unfair advantage to the fire team. It needs to be removed or seriously NERFED. Like a 20 second cool down per try. I checked the patch notes and did not see anything about the “marking/spotting” addressed so I’m not even going to bother downloading the latest patch. Game is dead to me until this is fixed.

While I agree and greatly dislike the spotting mechanic, I think a suitable fix, that would be fair to PS4 players (who lets face it, most of them benefit greatly from this mechanic) Is to make it simply so that once the predator breaks line of sight with all 4 FT members the spotting stops. This would mean that no more seeing him through walls and shit. Unless one of the FT still has eyes on.