SPARTANS!!! WHAT IS YOUR PROFESSION?

HOO!

HOO!

HOO!
(The Spartan Predator Build, or what I could come close to)

Literally the last pair of Mythic trophies I received after the Gold-rush ended, I couldn’t tell you how hard I choked on my own air when seeing this.

8 Likes

Need a gold spear though

2 Likes

Thanks for spotting that! I was really contemplating which would be better and Gold Definitely works.

1 Like

2 Likes

Gold-wrapped sausage

In some countries it’s a delicacy

An all bronze loadout would have been better, in my opinion

1 Like

2 Likes

Again I thought about that as well but it really didn’t fit well in my opinion, with every art I saw of Spartans had this golden shine to it. Also the reason for him being red is to replicate the cape or color of Sparta being Red. So I guess this is the close I could get with what was available 😅😅😅

That’s why the Spartan Predator, whenever Illfonic releases them, should have a cape

Or even better they should just releases The Lord Predator

2 Likes

AGREED! You don’t know how badly I want a capped Predator🥺🥺🥺

Capes would make everything looks better

1 Like

I literally did this the other day and it looks damn near the same 😂 great minds think alike

2 Likes

Ayyyyy! Indeed they do, I really hope they add a Spartan like mask to the game for the Predator

2 Likes

Honestly yours looks better lol. Same helmet and stuff (obviously it’s literally called phalanx) but I went with standard pred body and crimson armor. The red and gold looks way doper nice work

2 Likes

Glad you enjoy it and by all means these builds are up for uses, also might make different builds upon different Predator Trophies I got before the Gold-rush ended.

1 Like

Like I literally used city hunter as well we were definitely on the same page lol

1 Like

Gotta say I was actually so close to using Berserker but I try and stay away from that bc I really don’t wanna make all Berserker builds.

Yeah I thought about Elder and Berserker cause of his chest piece. But I like city hunters shoulder armor

Same here