Spastic Predator Hair bug 1.08 public match PC

Hair gets all jiggy with it after jumping around enough and then never stops. also the physics when it is not completely bugging out seems much more brittle and less fluid. whatever physics was applied to the hair in 1.06 please bring that back.

have not tested on female predator. I’m going to say here please tone down the blood on predator’s hair after damage. they start looking like glow sticks at half health.

3 Likes

Giving short and log predlocks to both male and female seemed to messed up the physics completely. I think they should have kept it like it was.

Liked it more when the long predlocks were something special to the female yautja

1 Like

That pig was so bright that I thought I saw a chicken for a moment.
Hair movement is really weird .

In main menu is wiggle wiggle wiggle

I’d still clap those Medusa looking cheeks though😏

Interesting… I noticed that my predlocks were much more stiff and dead looking since the patch. I don’t know why they thought to change it. I liked it the way they were before.

2 Likes

Yeah I just played a game where my predlocs were doinng the medusa thing. I really don’t like how stiff they look now. PLEASE REVERT TO HOW IT WAS BEFORE THE PATCH. Or if it’s a physics/resource issue, please give us a toggle so those of us who aren’t running the game on a toaster can enjoy the free flowing predlocks in their full glory. Thanks.

1 Like

The physics on the locks were always kind of janky. I think they are simulated on the client, meaning Predator may see their locks acting differently than each FT member.

I remember having some bits get caught and start to come out of my mouth, but the FT said that it was not like that on their screens.

Predator, what is best in life?

The wind in my hair and a falcon at my breast.

Wrong!!

1 Like

😂😂like the Pred got the top down cruising on beach

1 Like

Ay yo thats dope. I kinda want that.

Roll myyyy windows down annnnnd cruuuuuisee

Okay its not cool anymore. I’m upset that shit is forever in my head now.

Yea I dont like the thick/long dreads on Male Preds at all

lol this is driving me nuts. literally unplayable

1 Like

Glad I’m not the only one who thinks they looked like Medusa’s hair.

I’m loving the thicker Dreads on my Berserker. It’s so metal. I also thought the thicker Dreads on Female Predators always looked odd.

While currently janky, at least we have Options. They’ll probably fix this in a future Patch.

you mean next month? :P

👍

Options for thicker dreds? What? Did I miss a new option?

You can have different dreds? HOW?

go in to the hair options and pick thin or thick