Specialization values, by PHG Guide

Well so far my Favorite new Specialization is Disciplined, but Ghost sounds FUN and I want to see how effective it could be with audio decoys 😁

Very. Just had a round with two field medics. Not bad players either. But it wasn’t even close

1 Like

URGE TO RETURN TO JUNGLES INTENSIFIES FURTHER

1 Like

It’s a good build. Love my long jump and adrenal. Just slice slice fly away. FT can’t touch you it’s crazy. Going to try with disk and katana as well.

1 Like

My favorite thing overall about this update so far is that I’m seeing excitement to play Predator and try out new things 👌😎 its been a while let me tell you

3 Likes

Tried a scout ghost.
Didnt lose but that’s only cause I know the game.
Good lord I dont see how ppl like the katana.

Like had these players been better they would have made it to the chopper.
I just managed to turn it around on the cocky ones in their ft.

But against a good team you’re just asking for death.

Especially how horribly stiff the katana is.
I wish it was a bit more free flowing.
I hate getting locked into animations

1 Like

i still assume people who like the katana are just the people who like the way jumping after a melee attack feels cause when your not doing that i agree that the katana feels super stiff to use Elder sword feels the same way to me

That is insane work mate!

1 Like

That’s the thing, I was jumping though.
In order for me to enjoy that I need more free flowing swings.

I’d like a horizontal slash or just a quicker attack.
Idk how to really explain it.
But if I’m dealing with immediate danger and I gotta be quick I prefer a faster, more elusive style.

Which pred doesnt have at all.
It sucks.

oh so you would want like an
Iaijutsu type of move? yeah that would be cool cooler if there was a sheathe (it’s that move in animes where the swordsmen draws their sword and quickly strikes horizontally)

That’s even more stiff locked In place, but, I would probably bother to make it work if the slash did really good damage.

Like in order to use it youd have to be waiting cloaked.

I’m imagining a draw slash like that would replace the lunge stab but despite how hard that would be to use, it’s really cool looking so I could deal.

But I meant more like mugen from samurai champloo.
The one who wore red.

It’s all just preference and what can work best for me tho. I’ve always preferred fast styles, high mobility.

Sacrifice a bit of damage to gain high elusiveness.

At this point its just me wanting something effective or something fun.

Great work as always, Skep! 💪

1 Like

This should be a pinned post! @OldKingHamlet @Courier

Ghost might be my new favorite right now. With fearless it’s beyond funny

1 Like

Ghost was a great idea. Hopefully, they’ll modify the requirement to be “fully” cloaked before the extra damage activates.

Think it’ll turn into a Field Medic thing and they’ll nerf the damage and not the speed issue

Ha. I hope not. That would be a huge mistake. 30% is perfect for hit and run. The point of ghost is to be an invisible jump scare, not an all powerful strobe light. Lol.

2 Likes

Disco! Disco! stab stab

2 Likes

I think that the Jungle Hunter/City Hunter/Hunter with Tactician, Fearless with traps and net gun is pretty damn strong. Maybe not OP, but very strong.

2 Likes

I wonder why there isn’t a single armor boost specialization? Perhaps that would make melee too strong

2 Likes