Fervent (Hunter, Jungle Hunter ‘87, Samurai, Valkyrie)
- 15% increased damage while all fireteam are alive and standing
Tactician (City Hunter ‘97, Hunter, Jungle Hunter ‘87)
- 15% increased damage versus enemies that are trapped, netted, or interacting
Tracker (Hunter, Jungle Hunter ‘87)
- Target isolation ignores mud up
Enraged (Berserker, Viking)
- 10% increased speed and 20% increased stamina regeneration while at low health
Vicious (Elder, Viking)
- Opponents you down bleed out faster and take longer to revive
Wrathful (Alpha Predator, Viking)
- 30% increased damage with your next melee attack, after receiving enemy fireteam damage from behind
Ghost (Samurai, Scout, Valkyrie)
- 30% additional damage when attacking with melee from cloak
Warrior (Alpha Predator, Samurai)
- 20% reduced parry stun duration
Savage (Berserker, Valkyrie)
- Quick claim restores 20% health
- Long claim restores 40% health
- Healing begins once claim animation is fully complete
- Healing takes 5 seconds to complete regardless of type of claim
Assassin (Alpha Predator)
- 20% increase to all damage when attacking from behind
- 50% melee damage inflicted when an attack is parried
- 15% increased damage while at full stamina
Analytic (City Hunter ‘97, Scout)
- 15% increased damage to fully scanned targets
Focused (City Hunter ‘97, Elder)
- 10% increased movement speed and 30% increased energy regeneration after activating target isolation
- Lasts the duration of target isolation
- Removes clicking noises while cloaked
I think a review is in order for those playing as a PC PRED against PC FT squads of which is most effective. So far, I think Disciplined does make the most difference.
This benefit should and any others should be highlighted as most PC preds face the hardest challenge against the DS squads.
Is this next attack? Is there a time on this (like next attack within 5 seconds)?
Is this still a 15% bonus in Clash?
The attack that is getting parried, still does 50% damage.
Ghost…holy fuck and that’s without fearless. I’m running that on my scout Jesus tits
Good question. Since nobody can be “knocked down” in clash, we might assume that it’s just always an extra 15% damage. I’ll see if I can test this out later, tonight.
Wait…Melee Scout Activate?
Can it be true?
Can a Scout become a Glass Cannon Melee Build?
URGE TO TEST INTENSIFIES
I’ve always liked hit and run melee scout. I’ll be doing ghost, adrenal, long jump, fearless. Katana and combistick for the throw
Fervent seems like it’s more but it might just be the stacking from other perks as well. Makes sense now.
Yes. You hit the OHK threshold for Scouts and Recons with thick skin and base assaults when you have downrange and get a direct hit with the plasma caster.
They actually found a nice balance here, if you want the potential 1 hit KOs you build for it and it encourages a playstyle.
Rather than outright bringing 1shot plasma back for everyone.
And apparently disc is viable now or something
I have a build in mind I want to try
Prk: Adrenal, Fearless, Large Pouch.
Gr: Health Kit, Audio Decoys.
Wpn: Plasma Pistol, Alpha Sickle.
And natural camo color scheme
We’ll see how it goes
That’s good to know, thanks for the research.
Go for it. Just ran the build I mentioned. It’s just retarded.
All I know right now is that combistick is one shotting peeps in Clash with downrange and fervent.
Clearing out a point just throwing it like this is avp2010.
Good fucking times